Trip Report Spring 2022 WDW - Haven't Had So Many Activities In Years!

Hello Friends!

We are a day away from making out trip back to WDW. Our last Disney-related trip was when we went to Oahu for 2 weeks in August of 2021 and had a nice, week-long stay at Aulani. Our last WDW trip was almost this time last year, which was our first trip to the parks since the pandemic.

As the title suggests, this trip will be choke-full of planned activities and reservations. Yikes, we haven't had this many things planned in years. Let's see, what exactly do we have? We have reservation for Drawn to Life (VERY excited to see that!), we will be doing our second Wild Africa Trek (booked that as soon as they announced its resumption), and we have dinner reservations at Garden Grill, Jiko, Steakhouse 71, Hollywood Brown Derby, Jaleo, and Sanaa. Phew, did I miss anything? We usually don't do this many stuff anymore, but we will be joining a couple of our friends who are newly-minted AP holders and DVC members. Thinking back many, many years ago when we first became AP and DVC members, oh yeah, we were as gung-ho as they are now in doing all these things when we were at the parks, so this is fully understandable!

As always, I will try to report live from where we will be and what we will be doing. And as usual, Donald will be joining us on this trip. He's overly excited and already parked himself on top of the pile in my luggage.
IMG_6015.JPG

We're bringing along the golden ears hat to celebrate WDW 50th. :)

Anyhow, I still have a few more things to pack, which I need to do before we go to bed because we leave very early tomorrow morning for the 7 am flight to Orlando.

Zz.

ZapperZ

Original Poster
::::::yawn:::::

Good morning!

I woke up at 3:30 am. Yuck!

I'm showered, dressed, and about ready to shut stuff down in the house and wait for our ride to the airport. I think I have everything, but we shall see. So far everything is on time.

Donald, as you can see, is already impatient. "What are we waiting for? Let's go!" he's yelling at me as he sticks his head out of my carry-on.
IMG_6017.JPG

I'd better get something in my stomach (no, not roast duck, but it's tempting) before we leave. See you at the airport!

Zz.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom