SPOILERS: WandaVision Discussion / Reactions to Most Recent Episodes

Giss Neric

The way white Vision looks at his arm/hands reminds me when Ultron had a last conversation with Vision before he killed him. Ultron had no left arm. Is this scene trying to tell us something?

Also, James Spader (Ultron) is included in the cast/voice actor list for this show.

Also, Hayward literally lied that she took his body.

Jedijax719

The way white Vision looks at his arm/hands reminds me when Ultron had a last conversation with Vision before he killed him. Ultron had no left arm. Is this scene trying to tell us something?

Also, James Spader (Ultron) is included in the cast/voice actor list for this show.

Then where did Westview Vision come from?

Disney Analyst

Second time I’ve heard the Ultron theory. Hmmmm.

Could Ralph be the rabbit? She spoke to the rabbit and seemed to be able to hear it say something. Or maybe she’s just crazy.

doctornick

I'm giving up trying to predict what is going on. Is there really just one episode left? I have no idea how they are going wrap this up.

I'm wondering how the long the final episode must be. Feels like it needs to be something like 90 minutes to tie all the loose ends

doctornick

I mean, she seemed to know exactly where she was going to get to what should have been the house. Is there any reason to think she didn't know it was there, or that she had never seen the deed before?

Yeah, I don't think the envelop was planted by someone. I know the initial shot of it looked like it was suspiciously left there but the subsequent actions made me think that Wanda just brought it with her in the car - maybe she wanted to buy it with Vision's body or was going to bury him on the plot or something.

She could have found the deed amongst her (or Vision's) belongs after returning from the snap and that prompted her to go seek out his body.

doctornick

Oh definitely. The Vision inside Westview isn't the actual body, just created by Wanda.

The whole taking apart Vision and then being put together with a white look is taken right from the comics. I don't know how this will end up but I am so excited to see that he's back to life in the "real world" and hope this means we will continue to have the character in the MCU. I wonder if longer term Wonder Man might be brought in and Vision gets his brainwaves/memories.

LSLS

So crazy next idea. What if Hayward's video was true, and Wanda manipulated the visions she was showing Agatha? I'm struggling to understand how Hayward was tracking Vision, and why he had such concerns about Vision if Vision was just made up by Wanda. So, my new theory sure to be wrong, what if the scene was Hayward trying to learn how to build his own army of Visions as weapons, Scarlet Witch stormed and took the body back, but SWORD had learned enough that they were able to build their own version of Vision, and that is what we see at the mid-credit scene?

Ripken10

Oh definitely. The Vision inside Westview isn't the actual body, just created by Wanda.

The whole taking apart Vision and then being put together with a white look is taken right from the comics. I don't know how this will end up but I am so excited to see that he's back to life in the "real world" and hope this means we will continue to have the character in the MCU. I wonder if longer term Wonder Man might be brought in and Vision gets his brainwaves/memories.
One of the easter egg videos made a real good point this week (and he had been saying for sometime that the Vision in the hex was not the real vision). Since Marvel has made a point to say that they want you to be able to watch the movies as if you saw the series, or as if you didn't and not to miss anything. For those that see Doctor Strange coming straight from End Game, they left a depressed Wanda, Vision no longer alive. It would make sense then that the Vision in the hex were to not survive into the next doctor strange, once again leaving Wanda depressed. Otherwise people coming from End Game will feel like they missed a huge game if Vision was back.

This theory after this episode I am starting to feel is true. Sure I hope Vision is back, but it sure feels like he just can't be heading into Doctor Strange.

As for whether Wanda took the body, I think that is pretty much debunked here that she did (she definitely did not). Watch a few of these videos and you see why. She didn't steal him. As another person said "if you don't actually see something happen, you can pretty much assume it never happened". They made a point not to show you steal his body, but every image from the videos from Hayward occurred in the vision Wanda saw this eposide...it was just missing key pieces (kind of like Ezra's first vision in Rebels...he only saw what he wanted to see at first as it was clouded by that).

So in the final episode of the Mandalorian we got the big cameo. It feels like many are doubting any big reveals now...but isn't that what Marvel does best. Throws a curve at the last second and then surprises us. And I mean more than just Doctor Strange or James Spader's voice. It would be a pretty cool if they had 3 big cameos in the next episode, each getting bigger (James Spade, Doctor Strange, then...) and each time leaving us thinking that was the big one. One can dream...

LSLS

So in the final episode of the Mandalorian we got the big cameo. It feels like many are doubting any big reveals now...but isn't that what Marvel does best. Throws a curve at the last second and then surprises us. And I mean more than just Doctor Strange or James Spader's voice. It would be a pretty cool if they had 3 big cameos in the next episode, each getting bigger (James Spade, Doctor Strange, then...) and each time leaving us thinking that was the big one. One can dream...

So this has made me realize how rose colored I am now. They could have no reveal, and I could not care at all, I just want this to all come together.

doctornick

So Pietro.... this episode seems to cement that he's just some guy who Agatha "made" into Quicksilver (including giving him powers?) as opposed to being plucked from the Fox X-Men multiverse world. Making Peters' casting more of a wink to the camera than meaningful. I wonder if he ends up being Jimmy's witness protection person.

Or maybe not? Is it misdirection and he really is other world Pietro (Peter)?

Jedijax719

So Pietro.... this episode seems to cement that he's just some guy who Agatha "made" into Quicksilver (including giving him powers?) as opposed to being plucked from the Fox X-Men multiverse world. Making Peters' casting more of a wink to the camera than meaningful. I wonder if he ends up being Jimmy's witness protection person.

Or maybe not? Is it misdirection and he really is other world Pietro (Peter)?
Weird, if Agatha can do that then why in the world does she need Wanda? Why did she need any of this? To me, that's the big question. What is Agatha to gain by all of this besides learning to be a big, bad, witchy-poo?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
When it comes to Fietro, Agatha says that he was Wanda's doing, but Agatha used a "crystalline? crystalloon?" illusion so that he'd be her eyes and ears (which explains how he knew it was all fake). [The Italian subtitles is just "an illusion spell."]

But that doesn't explain why Wanda would create a Fox's X-Man Pietro.

More mysteries.

Phicinfan

Just to confuse more, there may be 2 more episodes left, not just one. Evidently there was some verbage on the D+ site that said now screening episode 8 with 2 episodes left. It was vague looking enough to imply it could be either 2 new episodes left OR this episode and one more.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Just to confuse more, there may be 2 more episodes left, not just one. Evidently there was some verbage on the D+ site that said now screening episode 8 with 2 episodes left. It was vague looking enough to imply it could be either 2 new episodes left OR this episode and one more.
Don't forget the behind-the-scenes episode: Assembled.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom