SPOILERS: The Mandalorian Season 2 Discussion

Stevek

What 7,8 and 9 could have been if you replaced Kennedy with them....
100%

But back to this episode. The most overt "western" inspired episode IMO. So much to take in, just another fun ride and great kickoff to the season. I really hope that last character we see truly is Boba Fett.

ppete1975

100%

But back to this episode. The most overt "western" inspired episode IMO. So much to take in, just another fun ride and great kickoff to the season. I really hope that last character we see truly is Boba Fett.
Its at least the character that played him, and we knew that actor was coming back. People said it would be Rex but Rex would be like in his 100s and dead by now.
Western absolutely even the cowboys and indians or settlers and indians.. indians =sandpeople
so the speeder that cad (sorry if misspelled) is anakins pod racer repurposed
With the damage shown to his head that is the R5 unit from new hope
we now know that sarlaccs can be killed... and you can see in some shots a definite acid erosion (lightning) of bobas armor.. although its inconsistent
is it me or do the gamoreans look 10x better than they did in the commercial.. they were much fatter and detailed than in the trailer stuff

MAN I LOVE THIS SERIES

and really loved the Cad character.. i expected him to double cross mando at the end but instead he was honorable.. the character development they do in this short episodes is pretty amazing.

DisneyTransport

This is such a good show and I'm glad season 2 opened up with such a good episode! I really felt I was sucked into the TV. As for Rex, he is a clone, who was set to age faster than normal people so I believe he would not be alive in this series? (I'm not enough of a fan to do age calculations and what not)

DisneyTransport

100%

No matter who he is, I'm happy to see Temuera Morrison back (I used to see him during SW weekends at MGM). I'm also not the biggest fan of the clone wars cartoon voice (just my opinion!), so I'll be glad to hear his voice!

Robbiem

Great start to the season. Kind of a cross between a western and moby dick. Love the way we are finding out more about classic races like the sand people and the Jawas.
Really looking forward to seeing what happens with Temura Morrison. Will Boba hunt down Mando? I’d love it if they managed to bring cad bane back into the show, even if its only a flashback to his duel with boba from the abandoned clone wars episode

ppete1975

(Older) Rex appeared in Rebels which was set about 5-10 years before this show. He’d certainly not be a young guy but could absolutely be doable if they had wanted
Here is my math.. which is prob way off...
if he was human hed be roughly 40-45ish...... but hes a clone with accelerated growth... so multiply times 2 or 3? so hes 80-90 at best?
in rebels he looked in his 50s'60s.. of course this is not real life so they can do anything they want.
  • Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones – 22 BBY (clones were prob aged to about 18-20 at this point) so birth 30-32BBY
  • Star Wars Rebels – 5 BBY-1BBY
  • The Mandalorian season one – 9 ABYish.... we really dont know
boba is prob 40-45ish... but aged normally

Stevek

Here is my math.. which is prob way off...
if he was human hed be roughly 40-45ish...... but hes a clone with accelerated growth... so multiply times 2 or 3? so hes 80-90 at best?
in rebels he looked in his 50s'60s.. of course this is not real life so they can do anything they want.
  • Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones – 22 BBY (clones were prob aged to about 18-20 at this point) so birth 30-32BBY
  • Star Wars Rebels – 5 BBY-1BBY
  • The Mandalorian season one – 9 ABYish.... we really dont know
boba is prob 40-45ish... but aged normally
Which is why I kinda figured it was Boba. I think the armor was much more than just fan service and was meant to link back to Boba. Looking forward to how this will play out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom