SPOILERS: The Mandalorian S1 Chapter 8 / Full Season 1 Discussion

erasure fan1

Loved it, loved it, loved it. All except the part where I had to watch an awesome droid die... for the 2nd time. IG11 kicking tail was a sight to see. I LOVE a good droid, and they nailed this one. The hand gag at the end was hilarious. If they go through with finding where baby yoda is from, that will be HUGE for canon. I'm not sure how I'm going to wait for season 2.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
This series so sets up the last and lost season of Clone Wars which delves into "The Purge."

If you need your SW fix, start bingeing the Clone Wars in preparation for the release of its last season in February. Also, watch the episodes in chronological order (Google it).

AEfx

Well it’s a good thing I watch this series alone, because I was yelling ‘Stop hitting the baby’ and ‘It has arms?! The R2 unit has arms!!!!!’

A lot of mythology is being teased and I’m so excited

Yeah, that’s what I am so looking forward to. In the twitter announcement that Favreau posted about Season 2 coming in the fall, he added a picture of a Gammorean and I got very excited.

I would LOVE to see them end up at Jabba’s former palace and explore the aftermath of his death. Especially since you know we would get a Huttslayer Leia reference. :)

jt04

was it mclunky?

That was the term I was thinking of for the opening banter. Again, loved the idea, just not the slang. Took me out of the scene.

What is ironic is that the dialog when they are around the campfire (and formulating a plan) in the previous chapter was exceptional.

jt04

Yeah, that’s what I am so looking forward to. In the twitter announcement that Favreau posted about Season 2 coming in the fall, he added a picture of a Gammorean and I got very excited.

I would LOVE to see them end up at Jabba’s former palace and explore the aftermath of his death. Especially since you know we would get a Huttslayer Leia reference. :)

This definitely helps make this series resonate for me just knowing the originals are around. Not sure we will see them in this series but at least it is a possibility.

Joesixtoe

This definitely helps make this series resonate for me just knowing the originals are around. Not sure we will see them in this series but at least it is a possibility.
Yeah I have a feeling baby Yoda will end up in Luke's care. Might be the only person who can really take care of him.

Disney Maddux

Alright, time to go into nerdy Star Wars fanboy mode...

1) AAA DARK SABER AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2) Scout Troopers (not Storm Troopers you unculutred swines) with the bad aim was amazing

3) IG-11 went out with a bang (pun intended)

4) Really cool we got to see Din's face, but at the same time I wish they had kept the idea of us being completely engaged in him without ever actually seeing him.

5) And now, into exile I must go, until Fall 2020 arrives.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

I hope in season 2 there is a time travel plot and Baby Yoda and Mando are transported back to between episodes 3 &4 so they meet Obi-Wan played by McGreggor and the real Yoda in hiding. This way they can also guest star on the kenobi show. Rise of Skywalker was soo stupid and had no plot at all, I am ok with throwing in a goofy time travel story at this point in Star Wars.

Disney Maddux

I hope in season 2 there is a time travel plot and Baby Yoda and Mando are transported back to between episodes 3 &4 so they meet Obi-Wan played by McGreggor and the real Yoda in hiding. This way they can also guest star on the kenobi show. Rise of Skywalker was soo stupid and had no plot at all, I am ok with throwing in a goofy time travel story at this point in Star Wars.

10:28

doctornick

Other D+ properties in production won't see the light of day until 2021. But they're turning out a new season of TheM in nine months? Disney sure knows to strike when the iron is hot!

I still can't believe there isn't a big release occuring in the first half of 2020 for Disney+ -- they are going to lose a bunch of subs from people who signed up mainly for The Mandalorian. They definitely should have had a Marvel program ready to go for early 2020.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom