SPOILERS: The Mandalorian S1 Chapter 2

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Ya know... D+ on one's computer is going to be a goldmine for Disney memes...

1573971276339.png

LSLS

I will admit I thought the mandalorian would come off a bit more powerful than he has so far. I dont mind he hasnt at all, just wasnt what I expected.

So far, this series has been great. It has me excited for the weekly releases, that's for sure.

dreday3

I will admit I thought the mandalorian would come off a bit more powerful than he has so far. I dont mind he hasnt at all, just wasnt what I expected.

So far, this series has been great. It has me excited for the weekly releases, that's for sure.

I think he's still proving to be an exceptional warrior. He isn't a Jedi, he will still have some weakness. Plus he doesn't have most of his armor.

Tanna Eros

That's what I like, though. He's a luchador- he's not always going to win right out of the gate.

Mike S

Baby not-Yoda-unless-its-a-clone is the bomb.
I want my own 😍
They're gonna make back their $4B just in baby Yoda merch. :greedy: Also, it looks fantastic every time it's on screen.
Because I’m pretty sure it’s a real puppet. An amazing puppet.
He tried to get his property back by force, failed, and had to take an alternate approach. This was more interesting, in my opinion, than if he was successful right out of the gate. Flawless characters who can do no wrong aren't interesting.
Exactly correct...
I think he's still proving to be an exceptional warrior. He isn't a Jedi, he will still have some weakness. Plus he doesn't have most of his armor.
Yeah I think he’s still proving himself and doesn’t have a truly full Beskar armor set yet which I’m sure Jango did in the prequels.
614imayNcxL._SY679_.jpg

Can’t wait until he gets a Jetpack.
I’ve never been a Yoda fan ever in the saga. Just never had the appeal to me But I am in love with ‘The child’

I can see why whats left of the empire are after it, but I can’t figure out its ability. Is this species naturally force sensitive?

Absolutely loving this series so far.
I think this pretty much confirms that members of Yoda’s species are indeed naturally gifted with the force even at “young” ages though it clearly takes a lot out of them. Who knows, maybe they’re even the ones who taught everyone else. The original Jedi masters.

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Well isn’t that why you have a spoiler thread... for those who have watched and are caught up, and then the rest go to the other thread? I’m just imagining 10 threads, times 5 seasons; it would be nice to have it all in one place to go back to.
Doing it this way it's rather common on discussion boards.

Tony the Tigger

I want my own 😍

Because I’m pretty sure it’s a real puppet. An amazing puppet.

Exactly correct...

Yeah I think he’s still proving himself and doesn’t have a truly full Beskar armor set yet which I’m sure Jango did in the prequels.
614imayNcxL._SY679_.jpg

Can’t wait until he gets a Jetpack.

I think this pretty much confirms that members of Yoda’s species are indeed naturally gifted with the force even at “young” ages though it clearly takes a lot out of them. Who knows, maybe they’re even the ones who taught everyone else. The original Jedi masters.

Or...the fact that this one is gifted with the force, especially before he can talk, indicates he is related to Yoda: son, clone, nephew.

Mike S

Or...the fact that this one is gifted with the force, especially before he can talk, indicates he is related to Yoda: son, clone, nephew.
I think son (or daughter, never know) is out the window since Yoda didn’t seem to be the type to break the Jedi code. The other two could potentially work but I think it’s better story wise if they’re unrelated considering this is the only other member of the species we’ve ever seen.

tcool123

I think son (or daughter, never know) is out the window since Yoda didn’t seem to be the type to break the Jedi code. The other two could potentially work but I think it’s better story wise if they’re unrelated considering this is the only other member of the species we’ve ever seen.
I mean thats not the only one, introducing Yaddle of the Jedi Council. Last seen in the Phantom Menace

7E321575-E8E7-40B0-B7CD-01590F55C459.jpeg

Admittedly we dont know much about her, but there does seem to be a trend with all three Yodas that have been force wielders. Id wager the Baby is just a another one in the species and possibly no direct connection to Yoda.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom