SPOILERS: Final Season of Clone Wars on D+... Discussion of Latest Episodes

mf1972

wasn’t a bad episode. only thing i found disappointing was with the semi hype of the show coming back the first episode is about clone troopers.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
wasn’t a bad episode. only thing i found disappointing was with the semi hype of the show coming back the first episode is about clone troopers.

Well, the title is: Clone Wars. ;)

Also, it's setting up Order 66 and the few clones who removed their chips and probably had to fight their 'brothers' over Order 66. These are the older clones that show up in Rebels.

erasure fan1

I wasn't a big fan of the series in the first place but I figured I would give it a chance. Unfortunately I fell asleep about 60% of the way through that first episode. I'll keep trying.

The Grand Inquisitor

i know they have to get into a storyline with ahsoka tano leaving the order, but they really dragged it out. i don’t know if it’s just me, but i didn’t need 4 episodes with tano & the 2 sisters.
I agree those episodes were pretty boring. But at least we get to see the Darth Maul and the Siege of Mandalore arc!

sedati

Enjoyed the story overall. There were a lot of quibbles though (no spoilers.)
For one, Ahsoka doesn't want to kill any clones, but what exactly did she think her "distraction" with Maul was going to be?
And I have to say that from Maul's escape onward, I was disappointed with the action. They strayed way too far into what I'd call video game reality, vs what we see in the films (think Force Unleashed). The animation always skews a bit more extreme, but they seemed to try and keep it fairly close to what was done or could be done in the films. Here we see both Maul and Ahsoka go super saiyen. From Maul's hallway attack onward, their force powers are way past 11. If this was live action they each just put Anakin/Vader, Obi Wan, Luke, Kylo, Rey, everyone to shame.
That said, I'm hoping for some kind of announcement about a new series soon (and a Mandalorian season 2 trailer.)

mf1972

262609E1-E715-4EE2-B78D-3F6313F42E1A.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom