SPOILER: The Acolyte -- Disney+ Star Wars -- begins June 5, 2024

Willmark

First impressions after watching this?

It looks like Star Wars, but feels and is acted like it’s Star Trek.

the “permission to speak stuff…

Disney Irish

Premium Member
And in traditional Star Wars fashion, the droid stole the show, Pip was the best part…

Of course the rest was good too, liked the fight scenes.

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
First impressions after watching this?

It looks like Star Wars, but feels and is acted like it’s Star Trek.

the “permission to speak stuff…
LOL I said the same thing when I was watching it!

I really enjoyed the look and feel of the series, I came in blind I did not follow too much before watching the episodes. It feels like Star Wars and that is a good start. I was wondering how they where going to make it feel "old" but I think they did good job at that. The droids so far seem advanced but not as advanced as the other films and I really like how Coruscant has not grown like the buildings are shorter than in the films and that is a nice touch.

Story wise I am 50/50 I am intrigued enough to stay on and see where this goes. No major issues but nothing that I am like WOW about. But I have felt that way about a number of the other live action series so take that for what its worth. Excited to see where it goes, looking forward to the Wookie Jedi.

Trauma

Yeah so I’m either too lazy or to stupid to find the leak.

Can someone point me in the right direction.

What I read as the “leak” can’t possible be true because it’s beyond stupid.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Yeah so I’m either too lazy or to stupid to find the leak.

Can someone point me in the right direction.

What I read as the “leak” can’t possible be true because it’s beyond stupid.
Go look up
Alan Ng Chris Gore The Acolyte Episode 3 leak
and that is how I found it. Personally its much ado about nothing to me. As it leans into the mythos that George set out in the PT and what was done in the Clone Wars series.

Jedijax719

Go look up
Alan Ng Chris Gore The Acolyte Episode 3 leak
and that is how I found it. Personally its much ado about nothing to me. As it leans into the mythos that George set out in the PT and what was done in the Clone Wars series.
Exactly. I think we should be well beyond being concerned about what this guy is concerned about. A LOT of hyperbole. But yeah certain types of people will have problems with it no matter how it is portrayed. It's not as much of a problem with SW as it is with a divide in society that has become deeper and more contentious unfortunately.

Phroobar

Palpatine *did* have a son...
iu

EU does talk about Palpatine's concubines. One was Roganda Ismaren who had a son and was grooming to be the next emperor.
iu

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom