Splash Mountain's Birthday is July 17 and Splash Character Poll

Who is your favorite Splash Mountain character?

• Br'er Rabbit

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Br'er Fox

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Br'er Bear

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Br'er Frog

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Br'er Goose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vultures

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Br'er Gator

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Mr. Bluebird

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Br'er Terrapin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Another Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah critter

Votes: 4 5.7%

• Total voters

Brer_Bear_Is_Number_One

Original Poster
Since the first Splash Mountain in Disneyland opened on July 17, 1989, I'm declaring that day as Splash Mountain Day. I'm planning to celebrate with a party.

Also, I'm curious what people's favorite characters are. As you can tell by my username, mine is Br'er Bear. I've always thought he's really funny. In fact, he's one of my very top favorite Disney characters.

🐰🦊🐻🐸🐢🐊🐦🦃🦝🦔🌄

The Mom

Premium Member
Please just answer the question - no discussion of the changes, please.

I am a frog fan, so Br'er Frog.

dmw

In the Parks
No
There are soooo many wonderful critters on this ride... hard to pick one. I ended up pickin' Br'er Rabbit, since he wins in the end.

Surferboy567

Br’er Rabbit for sure! I really like most of the critters with standouts being Br‘er Fox and Bear, Mr. Bluebird, and Br’er Frog.

Side Note: I own both sets of Funko Disney has released for this attraction.

Last edited:

FettFan

latest

One of my favorite Disney villains.

NelleBelle

I'm a vulture fan because I loved them in America Sings! When I was little, my dad would get my laughing (and we still joke about it) by always saying the line, "Billy was a bad guy"...so now we end up saying whenever we see the vultures on the ride right before the drop (and if he's not with us, I say it to my kids)!

Plutomickey24

While I love them all I picked Br'er Bear because he holds a special place in my heart. My brother used to own this big gray dog. He had this look about him when he looked at you. He reminded me of something but I figure out what it was. Then my next trip to Disney I realized he reminded me of Br'er Bear.

belledream

I always get a chuckle from the characters who have to deal with their dim-witted partners, so I’ll go with Br’er Fox.

Also, in random critter territory, I adore Pansy, Poppy, and Petunia, and their little mailboxes!

Disvillain63

I always liked listening to Uncle Remus as he interacted with the children, sang, and narrated the tails. I would choose Mr. Bluebird as a close second. I guess if it's just for Splash Mountain, then Mr. Bluebird.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom