Splash Mountain

XtremeEC2

Original Poster
hey,

I was watching the Splash Mountain video today and realized: there are a lot more drops than I remember! A tiny one in the beginning, another after we enter a cave, another in the dark, the 50 foot one, and yet another tiny one.

How big are the 2nd and 3rd drops?

Also, the dark drop drop is pitch black in the video! Is that the case in first person? A pitch drop would be so awesome in a log flume!

-Harrison

Pioneer Hall

There are 7 drops in total on the ride. Two very small ones in the beginning. Then about a 20 ft after to get in to the story. Then you have the laughing place. Wich goes down then up again. Then another 15-20ft drop in the laughing place. Then the 5 story plunge. And another tiny one like the ones in the beginning.

Pioneer Hall

I like the up and down (in to the LP) and Slippin' falls. Slippin Falls is great when you are the first log in the 2 released. When the second one comes down that little drop you get a nice speed burst when the wave gets to the log. Then you hit the guide rail.

d dude

i remember it like it was just a month ago............. wait it was!:brick: brain fart!

My favoorite iis the laughing place!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom Morrow

I love the Laughing PLace hill.. the one where it goes down and then back up. I like that one more than the big hill! When you're in that part, its basically a rollercoaster.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom