Splash Mountain

Plutofan

Original Poster
Just curious,

Has any one been on Splash Mountain at the same time B. Rabbit and B. Fox were riding???
I think That would make a cool pic and I would def. buy one.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
However, if you are lucky, you may catch them on the WDW Railroad (encircling the MK)/ As we did in 2001 - great video material!! :)

Plutofan

Original Poster
Re: no

Originally posted by civileng68
No and you won't see characters on this ride unless they are shooting a new brochure or commercial.

Actually I have seen them on the ride which is why I asked. However, If they were shooting something I wouldn't know because I didnt see any cameras were I was standing, but they were on there.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Its a long ride. A video crew could have been anywhere in the ride, waiting for them to keep coming round (they can`t exactly reverse the logs!)

Disney2002

Originally posted by DisneyFan 2000
I've seen Goofy on his coaster at Toon Town Fair!

Having ridden on that, I can say it's not made for anything bigger than a 10 year old... poor guy in the costume must have been put in the ride car using a shoe-horn.

BenS

Originally posted by Disney2002
poor guy in the costume must have been put in the ride car using a shoe-horn.
Costume!? You mean the characters aren't real!? You've ruined my dreams! :cry:

j/k :p

Anyway, back on topic, usually if you see a character on a ride it means that they're shooting something (that you may not know about) or it's a really busy day.

Al

When I was young(er) I used to think that the characters were on all the rides, and that they would walk around with me - just like on the adverts. :hammer:

civileng68

Account Suspended

Originally posted by Al
When I was young(er) I used to think that the characters were on all the rides, and that they would walk around with me - just like on the adverts. :hammer:

Well like we all know, advertising is convincing but rarely reality.

se8472

I have seen peter pan and windy walking around with little ones before. This was no show or anything...the small group walked right past us behind the chirtmas shop in Libery Square.

sissa216

Originally posted by se8472
I have seen peter pan and windy walking around with little ones before. This was no show or anything...the small group walked right past us behind the chirtmas shop in Libery Square.

I've seen that too...I'm pretty sure they were on the Keys tour

Plutofan

Original Poster
Originally posted by marni1971
Its a long ride. A video crew could have been anywhere in the ride, waiting for them to keep coming round (they can`t exactly reverse the logs!)

1. I wasn't implying that the only place a camera crew could be was were I was standing or could see them
2. I am very aware that a camera crew could have been anywhere in the ride....all I was saying was I didn't know if they were shooting anything.

:) BenS thank you you're right, it was very busy the day I saw them. :wave: I would have loved to be on the log in front or behind 'cause it would have made a nice pic.

DisneyFan 2000

Originally posted by BenS
usually if you see a character on a ride it means that they're shooting something (that you may not know about) or it's a really busy day.

Well it was a busy day! Maybe that was the reason!

sissa216

Originally posted by se8472
Do you think we saw the same one at the same time at the same place?!

:lol: yes i'm pretty sure we did. and i'm pretty sure i was with you that day :sohappy:

se8472

Originally posted by sissa216
:lol: yes i'm pretty sure we did. and i'm pretty sure i was with you that day :sohappy:

oh yeah that is right, must have been space mountain day too :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom