News Splash Mountain retheme to Princess and the Frog - Tiana's Bayou Adventure

BuzzedPotatoHead89

Joking aside as others have said if you split Frontierland into a Flapper/1920s era Port Orleans themed land to fit TBA and transition into a more modern Rio Mesa themed Latin-America-inspired land beginning with BTMRR around the bends of RoA you can likely eliminate Frontierland and it’s perceived problematic historical origins altogether.

Liberty square could remain. If TDO wanted to do this with tact/care (big IF) they could conceivably preserve most of RoA and TSI and update it for the new theme and the only casualty would be CBJ, which could get an updated show or become a sit down restaurant.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Maybe they should call it “Louisiana purchase land”? I think that about covers everything that exists and everything that is planned
That area of the country, that BTMR is based on, is in Utah and was not part of the LA Purchase.

Nor where the Country Bears are located... probably.

Last edited:

SNS

Nah, they wouldn't be dumb enough to spend half a billion on one water ride using a century old IP

Maybe. Or perhaps in another 20 some years there would be nostalgia for the long lost Splash Mountain they can market to (of course without the "Splash Mountain" name).

Drdcm

Okay, okay, okay… how about ”any part of the USA that doesn’t include the northeast or midatlantic land”. We can call it APOTUSATDINOM. We can include Florida in the land for the meta factor.

I’ll stop now

Ghost93

Maybe Big Thunder Mountain can be rethemed to connect with Tiana's Bayou Adventure. Big Thunder Mountain could be another salt mine, and the tunnels of BTT could be the inside of the salt mine. The passenger vehicles in BTT could be rethemed to be salt carts. 😁

BuzzedPotatoHead89

Maybe Big Thunder Mountain can be rethemed to connect with Tiana's Bayou Adventure. Big Thunder Mountain could be another salt mine, and the tunnels of BTT could be the inside of the salt mine. The passenger vehicles in BTT could be rethemed to be salt carts. 😁
Novel idea but too much salt doesn’t sit well on the pallet..plus gotta watch that sodium intake, I say let’s theme it to a pepper mill.

Drdcm

Injun Joe's cave may be problematic on Tom Sawyer Island, so they could easily retheme his cave to a salt mine. This salt mine theme could be what connects Tiana's Bayou Adventure, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and the island.
You’re cracking me up lol. Any ideas on how to connect the other lands to Tiana’s salt mine?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The passenger vehicles in BTT could be rethemed to be salt carts
1675372389882.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom