News Splash Mountain retheme to Princess and the Frog - Tiana's Bayou Adventure

JohnD

Just got my new Chase Disney Premier Visa Card. Apparently, Chase didn't get the memo:

680FC110-6C03-4B48-9E16-0562034958BA.jpeg

Last edited:

Dream23

I just saw an old add for Splash and it made me remember a question I’ve had.
When looking at the drop, directly to the right is a path/que. Wasn’t this used as an entrance at some point? I remember as a kid right after 9/11 going up that way.

jpinkc

Asa Kalama, Kim Irvine, Charita Carter? Just because you can think of any doesn't mean they don't exist.
Ok Kim Irvine I did forget about. The other 2 dont ring any bells. But what has Disney Imagineering created that really has RUNG any Bells??? SWGE its confused..... Pandora is neat? TSL (love Pixar) but not so much the rides.

Midwest Elitist

Yup agreed 100%. I wonder if the people in charge of Florida's parks are nervous about the change. Not saying Tiana will turn out bad we have no idea but Splash was a known commodity. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
While I fully believe the company is on fire behind the scenes, I'm not sure if TDO cares that much. I think they should, but they probably have their heads so far up you know where, that they aren't taking it seriously. The budget increased? So what. Budget doesn't give you a cohesive story.

SpectreJordan

This always comes off as so tacky to me. It’s huge “pick me” energy, and makes both parks come off as super desperate.

Maybe try using your handles to promote your own parks, as opposed to commenting on everything Disney does.
I also find it very annoying. It's very "How do you do, fellow kids?" to me.

It's even worse when it's about rides that are nowhere near as good as Splash. It'd be a bit different if Disney closed RnRC then Universal was bragging about Velocicoaster being open still. But Dudley Do-Right? It's fun but it's so cheesy lmao

PizzaPlanet

I honestly can’t see the DL version of the redo being better than WDW. The flume moves so much faster which will make it difficult to convey the plot, especially if it’s very dialogue driven. Splash Mountain’s scenes were so well designed that you could tell exactly what was happening without any audio at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom