News Splash Mountain retheme to Princess and the Frog - Tiana's Bayou Adventure

JohnD

Naughty Boy Asiasgottalent GIF by AXN Asia
Not THAT orientation. LOL. It needs a rotation 90 degrees counterclockwise. Okay, I see that you rotated the photo.

CntrlFlPete

was lucky enough to ride last night. It was strange seeing folks happy/cheering at dispatch, very excited for their last ride -- but the logs coming in to unload -- so somber, quite, so a strange contrast! Folks cheering every log after the drop. So odd in the year of the rabbit. I hope we at least see a headstone in the pet cemetery for Brer Rabbit or something. thanks for so many fun memories!

my last try at a pic from the top of Splash:

lastdrop_s.jpg

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
Apparently the Southern Dome Salt Company bought out the place. Brer Rabbit and his company have been kicked to the curb.
I’m concerned about industrial salt conglomerates that encourage high sodium diets and the resulting negative health effects. This is a terrible message Disney is sending. I demand a boycott of this new attraction.

drizgirl

I dunno. I would think that the fact that she is not in Fantasy land would make her more... well... real, which would be a good thing... looking up to a more real princess than one relegated to pure fantasy. And if it makes you feel any better, we'll have black Ariel later this year and she's still firmly entrenched in Fantasyland.
Kids actually like fantasy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom