News Splash Mountain retheme to Princess and the Frog - Tiana's Bayou Adventure

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
buildings-carousel-castel-childrens-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Its officially the final week of Classic Splash.

JoeCamel

I'm guessing this is one statement that won't get much pushback on this board.
If it refers to people defacing, literally in this case, the parks I enjoy I and I agree, I've always marveled how they can have so much stuff around to layer the experience without people stealing it. It's ingenious the different ways they can secure them but in this case a disgusting person chose to pry a sign off the wall or smuggle wire cutters in to open a display. Can't we just go and have fun?

Last edited:

owlsandcoffee

If it refers to people defacing, literally in this case, the parks I enjoy I and agree, I've always marveled how they can have so much stuff around to layer the experience without people stealing it. It's ingenious the different ways they can secure them but in this case a disgusting person chose to pry a sign off the wall or smuggle wire cutters in to open a display. Can't we just go and have fun?
I think there is something to be said for an increasing number of people just not behaving with a base level of decorum. I'm the farthest thing from people saying Civilization Is Decaying or whatever (I have no truck for those types) but I do notice people not putting things back where they found them, if they knock something over they don't pick it up, etc. More and more people seem to have no understanding that there are people in the world other than themselves. If I were fifty years older I'd probably say it was because of cell phones or something lol

Incomudro

Shame is good.
Being cruel to people as in publicly mocking them, discriminating against them etc., is not good.
But shame? Having self respect, self discipline, and respect for people and property?
As in not doing something because you'd be ashamed? Ashamed of how your family or the community would view you?
That's a net good for society.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom