News Splash Mountain retheme to Princess and the Frog - Tiana's Bayou Adventure

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
So....are we, the rider, going to be playing the role of salt?
I hate rides that rope me into their narrative. Uh-oh, something's gone wrong! The salt has lost its flavor and with what can it be seasoned?!!? Let's find out!!!

I'd rather sit back and enjoy animatronic salt licks retell a familiar story, which must include the story's villain, the Morton salt girl!!1

SteamboatJoe

I hate rides that rope me into their narrative. Uh-oh, something's gone wrong! The salt has lost its flavor and with what can it be seasoned?!!? Let's find out!!!

I'd rather sit back and enjoy animatronic salt licks retell a familiar story, which must include the story's villain, the Morton salt girl!!1
"What if salt had feelings?"

kingdead

The final drop could symbolize Tiana's dreams crashing as the average lifespan of a restaurant is only 3-5 years.
Possibilities are endless. 🤷‍♂️
She married a prince... that restaurant is like the Queen's corgis, it's never going away. Although the economics of marrying royalty really doesn't need to be in the ride.

Br0ckford

Tiana's Speakeasy (that seems to be her naming convention) could be fun! Maybe rework the Briar Patch store to be a discrete "secret" door in the side of the mountain/salt mine?
Right? They are boozing up MK so maybe they can hand you a drink at the beginning and you gotta chug it by the drop.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom