News Splash Mountain retheme to Princess and the Frog - Tiana's Bayou Adventure

Winter

I'm still really hoping this will only happen at disneyland and not at disney world, but I might just be taking copium at this point

MagicHappens1971

The two splash mountains are very different from each other is each version going to have unique scenes and differences?

guess it doesn’t matter because Disney rides now are just empty warehouse buildings with small sets built here and there and a couple of projectors
I've done both and I guess I didn't notice too much difference between both. However, it has been strongly hinted that this attraction will be pretty AA heavy. Are they that different that new scenes would have to be created for DL vs MK?

Kirby86

I've done both and I guess I didn't notice too much difference between both. However, it has been strongly hinted that this attraction will be pretty AA heavy. Are they that different that new scenes would have to be created for DL vs MK?
Magic Kingdom has more show scenes and it's a slower pace so the riders spend more time at each scene. So if they just make a one size fits all Tiana conversion one of the parks will suffer. If they use Disneyland's as the base and just paste it on MK there will be parts of the ride with nothing happening. If you use MK as the base and make the story need the extra show scenes some will have to be cut and what isn't cut Disneyland riders will pass the scenes faster than intended.

Last edited:

MagicHappens1971

Magic Kingdom has more show scenes and it's a slower pace so the riders spend more time at each scene. So if they just make a one size fits all Tiana conversion one of the parks will suffer. If they use Disneyland's as the base and just paste it on MK there will be a lot of parts of the ride with nothing happening. If you use MK as the base and make the story need the extra show scenes some will have to be cut and what isn't cut Disneyland riders will pass the scenes faster than intended.
Interesting. I’m sure they’ll make something work

EPCOT-O.G.

Something just occurred to me. WDW debuted TWO attractions in 1989 that featured a song from SONG OF THE SOUTH.

Obviously this is one of them. Anyone know the other?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom