News Splash Mountain retheme to Princess and the Frog - Tiana's Bayou Adventure

Bocabear

I am sure nothing about the current situation will change ie: Boarding...I guess they could add a single rider, but the queue is already fairly tight...Maybe they could do an exit approach like they did at Everest.

ToTBellHop

Couldn't they technically make the extended queue behind the Briar Patch a single rider?
Sure. But they won’t. Disney will not build a single rider line for any ride where you must share a lap bar with a stranger. They will only do so if you have your own lap bar (Everest, the RnRC restraint) or seatbelt (Smuggler’s Run, Test Track, and, for a time, Soarin).

Surferboy567

Sure. But they won’t. Disney will not build a single rider line for any ride where you must share a lap bar with a stranger. They will only do so if you have your own lap bar (Everest, the RnRC restraint) or seatbelt (Smuggler’s Run, Test Track, and, for a time, Soarin).
Is Guardians supposed to have a single rider? Rat as well?

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
Splash has individual lap bars

ToTBellHop

Splash has individual lap bars
It’s one for both guests:

1614106325822.jpeg

UNCgolf

That's assuming they use the same ride vehicles for PatF, though.

They almost certainly will and I'd be shocked if they didn't, but it's not completely out of the realm of possibility that they change them as part of the re-theme.

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
That's assuming they use the same ride vehicles for PatF, though.

They almost certainly will and I'd be shocked if they didn't, but it's not completely out of the realm of possibility that they change them as part of the re-theme.
I'm assuming a coat of paint and that's it

cjkeating

Rat in Paris has a single rider line and one lap bar. Is Epcot Rat built with a single rider line, I think it is?

Surferboy567

After going back and looking at the photos for Rat. I can confirm their is a Single Riders line. It says “Single Riders” right under the wait time.

EDIT: If they use it, that is a whole other matter entirely.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom