News Splash Mountain retheme to Princess and the Frog - Tiana's Bayou Adventure

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Well, that’s what happens. Every time someone exaggerates the implications of a Theme Park Ride, And the gravity of its “problems”, people who disagree will quip back. And vice versa.
The only theme park ride where you CAN'T exaggerate its gravity...
1600621964886.png

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
Bob Iger saw this as his opportunity to finally be free from Song of the South existing once and for all.
Impossible. It's like claiming that once a dead person is buried they never existed. You can bury the body, but the headstone and history will remind us the person existed

Brer Panther

That's what I've said. A few times, anyway. But Bob, it seems, prefers the "covering his ears and going 'LA LA LA LA LA! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!' whenever somebody brings the movie up" approach.

Parker in NYC

Yes, I am the forum police (in my own mind).

owlsandcoffee

I hope they keep the riverboat finale. IMO, there's a lot that can be kept in the attraction. I think I'll miss the rabbits, as I expect them to go.

I expect the Riverboat and America Sings AAs to stick around, in one way or another. Of course I have no clue. But those AAs are some of the best MAPO ever put together and I can't imagine the Mouse letting them go to waste.

Last edited:

Brer Panther

I expect the Riverboat and America Sings AAs to stick around, in one way or another. Of course I have no clue. But those AAs are some of the best MAPO ever put together and I can't imagine the Mouse letting them go to waste.
The riverboat, maybe, but I'm betting on most if not all of the America Sings animatronics getting trashed. A giant goose wearing clothes would probably look out of place in a ride based on The Princess and the Frog, and they previously trashed the animatronics from Universe of Energy and the Great Movie Ride so I wouldn't put it past them.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The riverboat, maybe, but I'm betting on most if not all of the America Sings animatronics getting trashed. A giant goose wearing clothes would probably look out of place in a ride based on The Princess and the Frog, and they previously trashed the animatronics from Universe of Energy and the Great Movie Ride so I wouldn't put it past them.

Take of its clothes?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom