EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
FB_IMG_1596723095222.jpg

I doubt they axed it entirely like that

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I bet Disney is glad they already closed Ellen's Energy Adventure.

Though Dory is still well represented in the parks.
I mean, Ellen is a huge jerk and will probably lose here show...But it isn't like a Weinstien type scenario. Not even like a Rosanne scenario.

I doubt Disney (or many people) will seek new projects with her (and for good reason), but nothing I've heard warrants a "Scrub all mentions of her ever existing and cut out all her past work" level of stuff.

Animaniac93-98

I mean, Ellen is a huge jerk and will probably lose here show...But it isn't like a Weinstien type scenario. Not even like a Rosanne scenario.

I doubt Disney (or many people) will seek new projects with her (and for good reason), but nothing I've heard warrants a "Scrub all mentions of her ever existing and cut out all her past work" level of stuff.

I haven't either, but having a ride with Ellen's likeness on screen and in robot form is one less thing they need to worry about.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

Yeah, Disney hasn't even cleansed Hopper.

Brer Oswald

I’d probably temper your hopes for the retheme to be cancelled. I’m sure, with the current financial situation, that it’s at least been considered to hold off on it indefinitely. But things are always changing, nothing is set in stone, so don’t hold your breath.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom