News Splash Mountain retheme to Princess and the Frog - Tiana's Bayou Adventure

Smooth

Looks carved to me.. I don’t see how you’re going to easily remove this...
1594416120128.png

mickEblu

People who are on the website aren’t going to know that. Unless they are fans like us.

So they keep the attraction open for millions of guests but are worried about some person on the app/ online that doesn’t have the intention of going to the park seeing the tiny rabbit face on a log if they zoom in? Makes sense.

Last edited:

Brer Oswald

DL's retheme is coming "soon" (Disney Soon), and MK's is coming eventually, as long as they don't run out of money and Tokyo comes around?

I think the Splash log photo on the left is interesting. I can only imagine what the conversation around that marketing decision might have been.
Tokyo isn’t coming around.

great another barren frozen ever after; "Tiana Ever After Through the Bayou"......not if what others are saying is true......pathetically meager, IF what others have said is true.

They are going to have to do better than all that with this, they are taking a iconic heavily detailed headliner and messing with perfection, they have a lot to live up to on this one. But I dont think they much care anymore. With Baxter consulting it gave me some hope, but then he also consulted on frozen...so.....meh.
Sorry to hear lol

Figments Friend

Why should they care? As long as the merch is selling out and turning profits, Chapek is a happy man.
View attachment 482545

Okay, is it just me....or are their other folks here that find this photo of Chapek standing in the children's clothing section at your local Target store slightly un-nerving to downright disturbing...?

@realBobChapek - Care to explain what you were doing hanging around here?
Shopping for some little ones I dont know about, or gloating over how many unessesary and unrelated items you can slap a 'Disney' branded tag on to...?

Inquiring minds want to know.

-

Brer Oswald

Okay, is it just me....or are their other folks here that find this photo of Chapek standing in the children's clothing section at your local Target store slightly un-nerving to downright disturbing...?

@realBobChapek - Care to explain what you were doing hanging around here?
Shopping for some little ones I dont know about, or gloating over how many unessesary and unrelated items you can slap a 'Disney' branded tag on to...?

Inquiring minds want to know.

-
AD75F48D-4336-4750-8B39-54407713D958.jpeg

This one is freakier. He actually cloned himself.

IMDREW

I have to say, and I prob gonna get some hate for it, but there don't have to be many "animatronics" for me. Just look at the PatF window on Disneyland Mainstreet. Static or little moving mannequins could make for quite a special ride imo. Just like the old Fantasyland Darkrides. Not everything has to be a state of the art, new and groundbreaking AA for me. Rides like Peter Pan, Alice and Snow-white don't have amazing AA's and they're lovely.

lazyboy97o

I have to say, and I prob gonna get some hate for it, but there don't have to be many "animatronics" for me. Just look at the PatF window on Disneyland Mainstreet. Static or little moving mannequins could make for quite a special ride imo. Just like the old Fantasyland Darkrides. Not everything has to be a state of the art, new and groundbreaking AA for me. Rides like Peter Pan, Alice and Snow-white don't have amazing AA's and they're lovely.
You’re comparing C-Ticket scale to E-Ticket scale. It’s ridiculous to defend something with E-Ticket size, scale and cost by comparing it to C-Tickets.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom