News Splash Mountain retheme to Princess and the Frog - Tiana's Bayou Adventure

Haymarket2008

So another ride that just tries to include every musical number possible at the expense of the story (ie. Mermaid and Frozen)? Meh. I had higher hopes for this one. Though I do like Friends on the Other Side.

I mean, the songs will have to appear in the ride. They are an integral component of the film. What @MansionButler84 said doesn’t indicate that it will get in the way of story. We have close to no info on the content of the ride. Let’s wait and see??

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I mean, the songs will have to appear in the ride. They are an integral component of the film. What @MansionButler84 said doesn’t indicate that it will get in the way of story. We have close to no info on the content of the ride. Let’s wait and see??
The story is a Mardi Gras party. Essentially the exact same story as frozen ever after. Just probably dragged out a little longer. I have Very very low expectations.

ToTBellHop

I had been worried that “Friends on the Other Side” would not be included because it might frighten a 4-year old.

The Aracuan Bird

I imagine we’re also going to here the “I want” song, as well as 1 or 2 as well as “Going Down The Bayou” and/or “Dig a Little Deeper”. That’s 4 or 5 songs compared to Splash’s 3. A bit bloated if you ask me. But who knows, maybe the count is lower than I’m expecting.

uncle jimmy

Premium Member
Both, although it will be awhile for ours, last I’d heard. DL’s should close first, within a year.
I didn't want to read into your post or when WDW announced Boo Bash. Splash wasn't named as a ride for it, though it could've been included in the many other rides opened late for it... but it had me wonder. cool thanks!

The Aracuan Bird

It better not. If we are making a ride in support of Black Americans, we had better not phone it in.
That seems like it’s putting a bit too much pressure on a reskin (though Disney themselves put them in that position). We should have rides (plural) in support of Black Americans. Chances are, many are not going to feel represented by this one princess in this one attraction.

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
Screenshot_20210608-120834_Instagram.jpg

doctornick

Doesn’t look like they say whether both parks will go down at the same time or not. I’m reading it as they are saying WDW will open in 2023 and close in mid 2022 with no specific information on DL. Is that how you read this?

I'm reading it as "I'm throwing crap against the wall and seeing what sticks".

I have absolutely no inside connections, but I could write something that say that a new ride (that has been announced) "may" open in a few years and it be plausible. It would be as meaningful as this article.

FantasiaMickey2000

I'm reading it as "I'm throwing crap against the wall and seeing what sticks".

I have absolutely no inside connections, but I could write something that say that a new ride (that has been announced) "may" open in a few years and it be plausible. It would be as meaningful as this article.
Wasn’t he an insider here before moving over there?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom