Splash Mountain once again evacuates guests

tanc

Original Poster

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru

Wondering if we are seeing the real reason for a retheme. Have a feeling Splash needs so much work they might as well redo it but who knows. It is their fault for not properly maintaining the ride, which is ashame considering so much work went into it. I guess the one in Tokyo must be maintained well compared to WDW.

Retheming the ride doesn't prevent the ride from breaking down.

spectromagic04

This is not news Splash and many other rides at MK break down multiple times a day. It’s rare for Splash to go a day without an evac.

deeevo

Seems to be happening to a lot more often along with rides not opening when the park opens. I wonder if it is lack of maintenance due to less work hours and workforce because of COVID. The argument used to be that the parks were open to long so attractions were not being maintained because of the lack of down time but now there is plenty of down time.

NelleBelle

Seems to be happening to a lot more often along with rides not opening when the park opens. I wonder if it is lack of maintenance due to less work hours and workforce because of COVID. The argument used to be that the parks were open to long so attractions were not being maintained because of the lack of down time but now there is plenty of down time.
My guess is this

Giss Neric

Evacs are really not that surprising. The only thing that matters is the severity of the problem that caused the evac, e.g. boats sinking which has happened with Splash and Jungle Cruise. Which of course someone will document and post to make it viral and everyone will make their own opinions about it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom