Splash Mountain fall refurbishment 2017

dig311dug

so umm.. another refurb in 2 months?
Your FastPass+ selection for Splash Mountain from 9:45 AM to 10:45 AM on 01/10/2018 is no longer available.

As a replacement, a new selection was made for Big Thunder Mountain Railroad from 9:45 AM to 10:45 AM on 01/10/2018.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Your FastPass+ selection for Splash Mountain from 9:45 AM to 10:45 AM on 01/10/2018 is no longer available.

As a replacement, a new selection was made for Big Thunder Mountain Railroad from 9:45 AM to 10:45 AM on 01/10/2018.
Yes, as of right now its scheduled to be down Jan 8th - Feb 1st 2018 per the travel agent site. I have heard though that Pirates would be taking this slot but your FP+ experience might confirm that Splash will indeed be down, again.

Gringrinngghost

I've heard their refurb has gotten a bit delayed, so they are going to bring it back before the holiday rush for crowds and then bring it back into refurb after the peak.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No

Question, how can you select FP+'s so far in advance? Do you have an AP?

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Ah, I guess my math is off. I am checking in the 18th of January and eligible for selections the 19th of November, so that would make sense if he checking in say the 8th of January. I need more coffee, stat.

Daveeeeed

So what exactly was the 'mystery' attraction going down in Splash's original slot?

Edit: The refurb.

Last edited:

Brer Oswald

I'm assuming the refurbishment in January is them just getting back on schedule? I kinda saw this coming. The January-March time slot has been such a perfect time for Splash to go down. Anytime from August -November would be a bad spot to have annual refurbishments. It's understandable why they did it this year though.

raymusiccity

I've heard their refurb has gotten a bit delayed, so they are going to bring it back before the holiday rush for crowds and then bring it back into refurb after the peak.

I think they're taking the sign literally!!
people-working-slow-sign-k-0291.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom