Tiana's Bayou Adventure: Disneyland Watch & Discussion

Animaniac93-98

They didn’t even touch a thing on WDW’s Peoplemover, and yet now it goes by “Tomorrowland Transit Authority.”

I think the evidence is pretty strong that the name will be changed.

That was the new name in 1994.

Now the official name is "Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover", with "PeopleMover" written in GIANT LETTERS so you know that's the common name it goes by and is referred to.

Brer Panther

Allow me to ask how that's valid? There's zero way/reason to put Monsters and BtMRR together. At least Tiana in Critter Country kinda works.
I honestly just picked a ride I like and a movie I like at random. I suppose a more realistic way of saying that, despite being a big fan of The Lion King, I would still be upset if it were announced that they were retheming Kilimanjaro Safaris to a Lion King ride.

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
Screenshot_20210726-135113_Instagram.jpg

From the D23 Website. I'm still calling it we get a date for Splash here. At least for a Cali redo

mickEblu

Now THAT sounds delightful!

In all seriousness, it’s a shame that I have to watch old clips of Walt announcing his plans for the park and other “new” attractions like Pirates, Tiki Room, and Mansion to get some satisfaction nowadays.

If I hear that Walt quote about “Disneyland never being finished” being misused one more time. I guess we just have never gotten to the end of that quote which states “Disneyland will never be finished as long as executives need to show quarterly gains and even if it means the change is an objective thematic downgrade.”

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
If I hear that Walt quote about “Disneyland never being finished” being misused one more time. I guess we just have never gotten to the end of that quote which states “Disneyland will never be finished as long as executives need to show quarterly gains and even if it means the change is an objective thematic downgrade.”
Exactly. They love to misuse that quote and really take advantage of it to justify their bad decision-making. The casual fans most likely don’t recognize that and they are fully aware of that.

“DisNeYLaNd WiLL nevEr Be cOMpleTEd,” so enjoy all these horrible IP lands, re-skinned rides, and mobile ordering while we forcibly shove it down your throats!😈

Professortango1

Too risky with the crumbling infrastructure and locked area. Nah, they can turn Frontierland into Arendale with Anna & Kristof's Sleigh Ride Adventure being the key attraction. Just retheme the trains, paint the mountain white, put an Elsa projection at the top of the 3rd lift hill, and we've got a magical brand new attraction to advertise with a princess meet and greet taking over the shooting gallery.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

Exactly. They love to misuse that quote and really take advantage of it to justify their bad decision-making. The casual fans most likely don’t recognize that and they are fully aware of that.

“DisNeYLaNd WiLL nevEr Be cOMpleTEd,” so enjoy all these horrible IP lands, re-skinned rides, and mobile ordering while we forcibly shove it down your throats!😈

Usually when I hear those quotes it's because nostalgiacs won't let go of something past it's time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom