Rumor Splash Merch is sold out and may never return

durangojim

I was there last month in the middle of July and stood in line to get my kids some plushes and a hoodie. I spoke with a manager there about why they would allow people to buy 10 of the same item and her response was “we’re looking into it”. The rest of the folks in line with me we’re all very upset. Pretty poor of Disney to put money over guest experiences again. :(

TYOTimer

I was there last month in the middle of July and stood in line to get my kids some plushes and a hoodie. I spoke with a manager there about why they would allow people to buy 10 of the same item and her response was “we’re looking into it”. The rest of the folks in line with me we’re all very upset. Pretty poor of Disney to put money over guest experiences again. :(
I was there on Sunday, specifically for the new pin releases, and I asked a CM if they had anymore Splash items in general, and the answer I got back, was: “we have tank tops, but those aren’t for someone like you”. If there’s one thing Disney has lost over the past month or so, it’s definitely guest experiences, and CMs holding back when they’re frustrated

Lilofan

There's more Splash merchandise in the pipeline - latest estimates for it to arrive into the parks the week of 9/13. In addition, there's been some talk in relocating some DL merchandise over to WDW (Splash included).
The professional eBay sellers are probably ready to buy up the merchandise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom