Rumor Splash Merch is sold out and may never return

TYOTimer

A CM told me what sold out is the last they had from last month. They said that it will likely never restock. At least the pressed pennies for Splash are still there. That is the souvenir I got.

I am very angry at all the scalpers. Should be banned from Disney. Went extra early to the shop too.
Cast are told to say this. More than likely there is more on the way either from China, or there’s more in the warehouse that’ll get restocked at a later time. They’ve been saying this for weeks, but it always pops up later on.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
I have to agree that they will be restocking since the ride, if it ever gets changed, won't be for at least a few years. No way is Disney simply going to leave money on the table by not having any merch for the ride before it changes. And since they have done a lot of farewell merch lately, there is no reason to think that @wdwmagic is wrong about that.

Lilofan

Cast Members say these sorts of things so that people just go away. They don’t want to spend 20 minutes checking for extra stock, or setting up an order if they don’t have to.
That's why you ask to speak with a manager. That's a no brainer. The kindly approach is important to.

Archie123

A CM told me what sold out is the last they had from last month. They said that it will likely never restock. At least the pressed pennies for Splash are still there. That is the souvenir I got.

I am very angry at all the scalpers. Should be banned from Disney. Went extra early to the shop too.

Don‘t be angry at the scalpers be angry at Disney for allowing them to buy bags and bags of merchandise.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Disney has merchandise that was not marked as limited edition and is sold out? Yeah, they'll just let that sit and won't produce more. That seems likely.
Not in a normal situation.

You think they want want more splash attention?
1. Make more and you profit off it.
2. Don’t make more and you admit error.

What say you on which option you think they’d pick?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom