Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show

TakeMeThere81

Original Poster
We're headed to WDW in April and I made ADRs for Spirit of Aloha Dinner show. The only available seats were upper level, and I chose right side. Who knows about the upper level seats? Anyone have a seating map? I have a son who is skittish about fire and fireworks so I figured this would turn out to be good for us, even if it isn't front row. Is it worth it, because we're still paying a ton of money for it...

kitten2299

Yes it is worth it!!! We have seen it twice and when we go in 2010 we will see it again. I have sat in the 2nd tier and we had no problems seeing. My DD 4 yrs old loved it so much she stood the whole time watching the dancers in complete awe. I dont ever remember her being so quite or still in her entire life. Over a yr later she is still talking about it! Hope you have a great time!

disney4life2008

It is a good show. I would also recommend Ohana on your next trip. I give the edge to Ohana (DELICIOUS FOOD). The luau is nice for the performance but the food is not great and once the show starts, there is NO FOOD on the tables.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
There is a fire baton dance, but other than the torches no other fire or pyrotechnics. Overall a fairly "calm" show, so you should not have a problem.

TakeMeThere81

Original Poster
Thank you very much everyone! :wave:The seating chart is so helpful...I work well with a visual. We're very excited to try it out, and will also keep Ohana in mind as well.

TakeMeThere81

Original Poster
Hoop De Doo is definitely on our list! We ate at Trail's End last time we were down there so we got a little peek of what it is all about. It is definitely something we'll do in the future.

coachjt

Just got home today, Seen the Spirit show a couple of days ago. Second time we have seen it. We love it. From where you are sitting you wont have a problem. We had food on our table as long as we wanted it. We ate till we couldnt eat anymore. The staff was wonderful, We had seats front center. I thought it wasnt a bad deal at all. Yes its a little pricey, but you get a show and you can even order a glass of wine. its all you can eat and drink.

I think its a "cant miss" if you can afford it.

ssidiouss@mac.c

Wait a second... you can't eat during the show?

We have this place booked for our next trip and I heard the food is pretty decent but the show can get a little boring.. but I always pictured eating and drinking during the show which would keep me entertained that way.

Could someone tell me the breakdown of this show? Like how long the dinner portion lasts and then how long the show is afterwards? It's so weird that you cant munch during the show. Can you drink at least?
:shrug:

rainfully

Wait a second... you can't eat during the show?

We have this place booked for our next trip and I heard the food is pretty decent but the show can get a little boring.. but I always pictured eating and drinking during the show which would keep me entertained that way.

Could someone tell me the breakdown of this show? Like how long the dinner portion lasts and then how long the show is afterwards? It's so weird that you cant munch during the show. Can you drink at least?
:shrug:

Here is how the show is broken down:

When you arrive at your table, the appetizers are there ready to go.

The main course arrives during the First Act, which is mainly just an introduction.

Second act is more eating and drinking, as well as special occasion dances.

The last part of Second act is when dessert is brought out, and also last call for drinks. During the break in between Second and Third act, the tables are cleared and you are free to watch the Third Act (the main Luau part) without the distraction of food.

rainfully

We're headed to WDW in April and I made ADRs for Spirit of Aloha Dinner show. The only available seats were upper level, and I chose right side. Who knows about the upper level seats? Anyone have a seating map? I have a son who is skittish about fire and fireworks so I figured this would turn out to be good for us, even if it isn't front row. Is it worth it, because we're still paying a ton of money for it...

I have a question for you... when you said you chose right side, what do you mean by that?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom