Spider-Man TV Shows May Be Coming To Disney Plus With Silver & Black.

brodie999

Original Poster
During a recent TV interview with The Hollywood Reporter, original director Gina Prince-Bythewood was asked about what became of the project and she stated "Now there's a thought of "Hey, maybe we put it on Disney+ as a limited series", but I loved it more as a film with the two of them. So my hope is that one day it can still happen.". What will this mean for Spider-Man in the MCU as a whole? Will Marvel and Sony continue to evolve their partnership until they regain the movie rights to the character? Will more Spider-Man characters start appearing at Disneyland after the new Spider-Man ride?

Disney Irish

Premium Member
During a recent TV interview with The Hollywood Reporter, original director Gina Prince-Bythewood was asked about what became of the project and she stated "Now there's a thought of "Hey, maybe we put it on Disney+ as a limited series", but I loved it more as a film with the two of them. So my hope is that one day it can still happen.". What will this mean for Spider-Man in the MCU as a whole? Will Marvel and Sony continue to evolve their partnership until they regain the movie rights to the character? Will more Spider-Man characters start appearing at Disneyland after the new Spider-Man ride?

Its a one-off question that has no implications right now especially to the MCU.

Sony has no streaming service so it has to shop around any content it creates. And of course that means likely Disney with D+ gets first crack for anything Marvel related.

The Grand Inquisitor

Very interesting to say the least. I wonder if Sony is going to continue to partner with Disney after Spider man 3.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom