Spider-Man Far From Home SPOILERS (FOR ENDGAME, TOO)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Yeah, just like the teaser for SM:FFH warned, the teaser has spoilers for Endgame.

So, we can't even talk about SM:FFH without spoiling Endgame. So, if you don't want Endgame spoiled leave now. And don't click the spoiler below... it's the thing the rest of the thread will talk about openly.

Tony is perma-dead.

Darkprime

Ok so I saw the movie. Anyone else think they might be making Flash the new Harry Osborn? He seemed really sad when his parents didn't pick him up from the airport and they had the scene linger on for a bit to to make sure you picked up on the sadness.

Tick Tock

Ok so I saw the movie. Anyone else think they might be making Flash the new Harry Osborn? He seemed really sad when his parents didn't pick him up from the airport and they had the scene linger on for a bit to to make sure you picked up on the sadness.
Personally, I think Harry's been overdone. But still though, if it'll help get that Dane Dehaan mess of the character outta people's memories, I'll take it.

Tony Perkis

I liked it a lot, but there was a major missed opportunity.

When Spider-Man was taking MJ on her first trip at the end, and he runs against the glass.

This was a wonderful opportunity to follow the camera until it pans on JK Simmons yelling at Spider-Man.

flynnibus

Premium Member
I didn't like the "dr strange level" fight between Spider-Man and mysterio - a bit over the top for what is supposed to just be projection. It was done as if it were even mind control stuff

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom