Spectromagic Music

actor072002

Original Poster
I love spectromagic. It is the best parade in WDW! :sohappy: Does anyone know where I can find the music. Either a CD or Download? :drevil:

thanks!

jasondiff

I have the Spectro CD, it is pretty good, and IIRC it was only 12.95 or something, not the usual 19.95 because it only has like 30 minutes of music on it.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The Spectro on `Music form the Parks` isn`t the parade version, its a (beautiful) instrumental. Buy it by all means (I did), but you won`t get the park version.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
No, they link to an external site.

Just buy the CD. It's on my list of things to get on my next trip, unless the 2005 CD is out! :lol:

There's also a shortened version on the old "Music of Disneyland, Magic Kingdom, and Epcot Center" CD's. I have the one from 1988, it's one of my most treasured CD's. :sohappy:

SpectroMan

I love the jazz version of SpectroMagic on "Music in the Parks." They out did themselves on this score like the 2000 music and Wishes music.

I wish the SpectroMagic CD had the full soundtrack on it, especially the fanfare trumpets.

AndyP

SpectroMan said:
I love the jazz version of SpectroMagic on "Music in the Parks." They out did themselves on this score like the 2000 music and Wishes music.

I wish the SpectroMagic CD had the full soundtrack on it, especially the fanfare trumpets.

I'm sure my version is the full version, trumpets and all. At least I thought so.. anyone else think they have the full soundtrack?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I`ve the full version - or fullest I`ve found - runs at 19 minutes 46 seconds

Only after I`d bought the park CD!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom