• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Specialty Disney Fireworks Cruises?

Angelafoutz

Original Poster
My husband asked if I like to go to back to Disney for our 40th wedding anniversary .... answer is YES!! It will be our 11th trip. It is not till 2022 so I have a long time to plan, 474 days..but who is counting.
I like to know information on the Specialty Disney Fireworks Cruises, the Magic Kingdom one. I see that you receive a bag snack and drinks, but I like to have a little more for this special occasion. Will I be able to order a charcuterie board [Fruit and Cheese platter] and from where? If you have any more info I would be so thankful for any help. I am not sure where to post this question so if you need to move it please do.

JIMINYCR

I did the fireworks cruise for my DW’s 50th birthday and was able to order special items. Not sure if it’s done this way now but when I had called Disney to book they told me what they offered and asked if I wanted any other items.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom