Special WDW trip in 28 Days!!!

PurpleDragon

Original Poster
I'm leaving in 28 days for out trip to WDW. I've been hundreds of times before but this time I'm taking my 5 year old niece Gigi, for her first trip to WDW. She is so excited even I can hardly wait to get there, experiencing the excitement thru her eyes is so refreshing. I'm so excited for her, I could burst any minute. To make this trip even more memorable, my entire family is going (sisters family, parents, etc..) as well as another family who have 2 children who are also on their first trip, we are all so very excited.

We will be there from June 19th thru the 24th. I would like to take this opportunity to ask any CMs or special friends ;), if they see us to make the experience extra special for those who are on their first trip to WDW, I want this to be the most amazing experience for my niece.

If you are a CM and have any interest in making a special moment for an excited 5 yr old, please send me a PM. :D

Also to any other WDWMagic members who will be there during that time feel free to come over and say hello. I'm hard to miss, I'm about 6'2", shaved head, and lots of tattoos. :wave: :p

EDIT: I probably should have posted this under trip planning. If mods want to move it please feel free.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom