Special menu for fantasmic package at Mama Melrose??

decbysteph

Original Poster
I have read many places that said there is a special menu for those doing the Fantasmic package dinner. I called tonight to ask about it, and was told there is no special menu, only that you get a flatbread as appetizer and Tiramisu for dessert. Other than that, the entrees are any that are normally offered. It was my understanding that there were less choices for your entree. Can anyone confirm this? We are specifically wanting to try the veal osso buco, and the penne alla vodka. (anyone tried those dishes?). Thanks!

tigsmom

decbysteph said:
I have read many places that said there is a special menu for those doing the Fantasmic package dinner. I called tonight to ask about it, and was told there is no special menu, only that you get a flatbread as appetizer and Tiramisu for dessert. Other than that, the entrees are any that are normally offered. It was my understanding that there were less choices for your entree. Can anyone confirm this? We are specifically wanting to try the veal osso buco, and the penne alla vodka. (anyone tried those dishes?). Thanks!

When we did the Fantasmic package 2 years ago there was definately a smaller menu because when we told our waiter we were doing the package we were brought different menus. There was salad, flatbread and tiramisu for the entire table to share and then about 6 entrees to choose from. Don't remember them all, but I know lasagna, chicken parm and a salmon dish were there because thats what we chose.

Maybe the policy has changed since then.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom