Special HP screening for passholders!

PigletIsMyCat

Original Poster
Just got this email, only for Universal passholders.... I can't copy it, so I'll type the gist for you...

"In celebration of the release of 'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix', we're throwing a Harry Potter Movie Marathon and it's only for Annual Passholders!

But this isn't just any movie marathon - this one will allow you to see the latest film before it's official release.

Join us on Monday, July 9 for an all-day celebration of Harry Potter films at Universal Cineplex 20, an AMC Theater. The magic begins at 12 noon, with 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone', continues throughout the day with 'Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets', 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban', and 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire', and culminates with a midnight showing of 'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix'."

Tickets are $40, includes unlimited refills on large popcorn and soda, and is limited to 6 tickets per passholder. I'm trying to figure out if I can do 15 hours of Harry......

PigletIsMyCat

Original Poster
Yeah... I know it's probaby going to fill up really quick, and I can't decide if I want to do it...

And, since it's on a Monday, DH won't be able to go with me... no one will.... so I'd be alone, watching HP with a bunch of people I don't know. Hmmm....

But I REALLY want to see the movie. I could wait two days, right?

Wilt Dasney

You could just do the OotP showing, if it's worth $40 to you to see it 2 days early. :lol: :shrug:

I couldn't do the marathon thing, though.

dandaman

The only way I could see myself doing the marathon is if I took FULL advantage of the unlimited popcorn and sodas. :drevil:

sknydave

I just wanted to give those interested a heads-up.. I was just at the theater today to watch another movie and they actually have a thing going on tonight where annual passholders can watch the new Harry Potter movie at midnight for 20 dollars.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom