Special Holiday Magic Bands Package offered

Rachel S1321

Original Poster
Disney has released a special vacation package, no discounts yet, but a special magic band is available to add to your next years vacation and home in time for the holidays this year!!! Grab it before its gone!
22366342_1722893561099999_3860062046386081758_n.jpg

ToTBellHop

nickys

Premium Member
:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull:

"Forget free dining. Forget room discounts. What our guests really want is a special magic band in a special box!"

They missed a trick though, they should be charging $20 for it, I bet people would pay it!

DisneyJoe

So the perk is...a MagicBand...in a box?

Somewhere, there’s an MBA making $90k.

I’m sorry. The Band is cute. But this is a ridiculous gimmick that will manage to lose money. Glad some of us will get a cute Band though. My eye rolls are as a shareholder not as a guest.

You'd be surprised how many of my travel agency clients look for special ways to put a WDW or DCL vacation under the Christmas tree. Many DCL clients buy a replica of a DCL ship. This is a very limited time promotion - must be booked by 11/15 - to see if WDW guests will do the same thing.

I've been busy all day setting it up for clients - existing clients as well as new clients at full price. Full price packages will make shareholders happy.

disneygeek90

So the perk is...a MagicBand...in a box?

Somewhere, there’s an MBA making $90k.

I’m sorry. The Band is cute. But this is a ridiculous gimmick that will manage to lose money. Glad some of us will get a cute Band though. My eye rolls are as a shareholder not as a guest.
I'm struggling to se how the "complimentary" Magicband would actually manage them to lose money.

peter11435

Design and packaging costs money, as do the CMs on the phone adding this offer to pre-existing reservations.
Generally with these types of packaged other discounts can not be applied. So guests wishing to recieve this complimentary magicband will have to pay rack rate to do so.

Mander

In the Parks
No
I'd never give up a discount for it but my parents and sister are staying in a Little Mermaid room at AoA in January. They were already paying for a full price package (my Mom and sister both really want to stay in the LM rooms) so the MagicBands are a little extra. Just switched the package around for them so they'd get them. My Mom is very excited as she really likes the design of this one!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom