SPECIAL EPCOT25 Preview...

WeirdOne

Original Poster
This is a preview of the fireworks show that will open with the 25th Anniversary of EPCOT.

It is called "ImagiNations!" and is like "IllumiNations!" and "Fantasy In The Sky" combined. It's a really great show.

The story is that DreamFinder has come (not yet in this preview) and is going to bring Imagination to EPCOT and get everyone to dream. This small preview is just a bit of the opening, about 4 firework shots.

This is a small preview I constructed today and was wondering if people would comment on my work so far with the show and if they can read everything fine and if they understand and see everything. And trust me, if you have to see the show MORE than once, it's perfectly fine, that's the way I made it.

I do have most of EPCOT25 done, and am not constructing a FULL video of my fireworks show. I have 4 other fireworks shows planned for EPCOT25, which are not revealed yet, but will be seen in time.

Okay, enough ranting and informing. Let me know how it looks.

CLICK HERE ---> http://www.geocities.com/dig_weirdo/imaginations.swf
(YOU MUST COPY AND PASTE THE LINK IN YOUR ADDRESS BAR!)

Enjoy! - The WeirdOne :D

WeirdOne

Original Poster
I'm attempting to fix that. I wanted to keep the realism because I use the "fireworks" and I wanted the timing to be much like the real show. Although some portions in this basic animation were too long and some too short, I'll edit that a bit. Anyone else? - The WeirdOne :D

WeirdOne

Original Poster
Just wanted to make a quick bump. But also to add, I have updated the file ONCE more. Please take a look. I'd really appreciate any comments. Thanks! - The WeirdOne :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom