Special Birthday - Help!

Crazydisneyfanluke

Original Poster
I am trying to plan a special birthday at Epcot for one of my family members. We want to go big (willing to pay extra) but we are on a budget.
I am wondering if there is any special surprises or events (like dessert party), their prices and your opinion if you experience one.

Thank you for your input before hand!

DisneyPrincess5

DH and I did two Segway tours in World Showcase before. Absolutely loved it. Full disclosure: not sure if they still have the tours and cannot remember how much it costs. But look into it! So fun and surprisingly easy to learn.

ShareBDwithMickey

Without being rude, going big & being on a budget at Disney tend to be mutually exclusive. Going big at Disney in fact doing anything over & above the norm costs to a greater or lesser degree.

I suggest you establish your budget, decide which of the "extras" you can then afford, then look at which one most closely matches the interests of the person who's birthday you are celebrating & book that one. Value for money & enjoyment is likely to be as subjective & as varied as there are members on this forum. For every person who loves something & thinks its great value for money someone else won't, the best suggestion is make your own opinion.

Alternatively with all the things there that are already available to do why not just invest in a good meal & a nice bottle of bubbly to toast the celebrations.

DisneyFans4Life

Since you're limited to just Epcot, I'd look into the dessert party/cruise or a tour. Epcot does a Behind the Seeds tour where you get a close up look of the vegetables/plants they grow and how they make everything work. I've never done the tour, but I've heard great things about it.

You could also look into some dining reservations at one of the nicer restaurants on property.

yensid67

Since you are on a budget, but still want to go big...I would suggest(also) checking out a nice restaurant. You can have a cake and other things to the meal to make it more special than just a fancy sit-down meal! Check out Disney Florist & Gifts, Here is some information:

Disney Magical Memories
The Disney Magical Memories program invites loved ones to be part of your celebration! Upon checkout on our website, you'll have the chance to invite family and friends to send a special card message with your gift at no additional charge. Your loved ones' notes will be featured in a complimentary greeting card created by Disney artist, Charles Wissig, allowing family and friends to celebrate from miles away. Learning more about Disney Magical Memories is just a click away!
Create a Magical Moment
No matter what gift you choose, a magical moment is in store for the recipient. All gifts can be delivered to your Walt Disney World ® Resort hotel room and some can even be delivered to a location on property such as a restaurant where you’re enjoying a celebratory meal or perhaps a romantic carriage ride. A special delivery location or card message can help make the gift a truly personal experience and even more magical for your loved one.
Commitment to Quality
A team of dedicated Cast Members creates each gift with care to ensure quality. If you have a question or concern regarding your order, please contact us within 48 hours at 407-WDW-GIFT (407-939-4438). Disney Floral & Gifts Dream Makers are available to assist you seven days a week, from 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom