speaking of surveys.....

828tnt

Original Poster
i recently took an online disney survey. it was about our may trip at the boardwalk villas.

there a lot of the standard "rate this about your stay", "rate that about your stay"... but then things got a bit more interesting- to me at least.

the survey was dvc related, especially the last portion. it asked to give your interest level on a wide range of upgrades, or ideas they had for upgrades. of course they said there was no gaurantee of anything happening.

here's some of the ideas they were asking about:

- lots of questions about storegage space
- possibly having the ability to keep items on property year round, with a rental fee of some sorts
- improvements with bathroom fixtures, shower heads, ect
- improvements to tv's, ect
- having dvr's in rooms
- expanding pay per view options
- having in room exercise equipment of some sort
- higher quality bedding
- what interest i would have in the ability of bringing my pet to the resort and stay with us
- higher end shampoos, lotions, ect
- a few other gaming options for kids- can't remember the specifics

there were several other items mentioned. i should have posted right away i guess. i tried to go back and look at it again, but the link was closed.

the survey stated several times "in relation to boardwalk villas..". so i don't know if they were just kicking these ideas around just for that location or others. or course this may just be trying to gather info anyway.

much of it was pretty standard, but i thought the idea of pets was an interesting one. also, the rental option was asked several times. seems to me that it may be one they're more likely to use?

don't know if anyone else has taken a similar survey, but i'm curious to hear what everyone thinks.....

_Scar

Sounds like a great idea.

Sorta like having your room upgrades, but not having to pay the outlandish prices Disney charges for renting them.

WDWLOVER1957

here's some of the ideas they were asking about:

- lots of questions about storegage space
- possibly having the ability to keep items on property year round, with a rental fee of some sorts

When we first bought in 8 years ago I asked about this. was told no DVC wont
do that, then along came Owners Lockers.

Tigger1988

I dont see Disney offering free wifi....you are on vacation and Disney wants you to have fun not be stuck in your room all day online...all smart phones dont need wifi anyways so if you have to go online you can go online anyways...

DVC already offers free internet, just not wifi. So... there goes that argument.

CamiLyn227

Also, speaking os surveys....

During the past two trips we have made to WDW we have been stopped just in front of City Hall on Main Street while waiting for Spectromagic or MSEP. They asked several questions and then asked to swip my key to the world card. I let them even though I felt a little weird allowing to happen. They didnt tell me what they needed to do that for. I was a little afraid that they would charge something to my room (of course nothing happened though). Anyway, what are they doing the surveys for? Do they work for Disney? And why did they swip my card after I already answerd all of the questions about how many days we were staying, which resort, etc. Just wondering. Thanks

col

i got asked to do a survey when i was there, a CM asked me questions about the rides in MK. which ones did i miss and which ones i always head straight to first and also where did i eat and how long do i stay in the parks, etc. i told them SGE and MI were the 'rides' i dont go on out of the whole park.

i also got asked to do an online survey about WDW the other day aswell.

Disney05

Disney does do a lot of surveys. Both at the parks and online. I always get either an email or post card in the mail saying to go to a certain web page to answer a survey. I wonder how much they actually act on coming from these?

Texas84

Survey takers are all over the place. We got hit twice yesterday at Epcot and were able to avoid them today at DHS. I don't remember seeing this many before. The questions were general stuff. Age, how many visits, where are you staying, etc.

828tnt

Original Poster
i guess i didn't really stress the part that interested me the most. lol

is it really a possibility that disney would go down the road of pets in resort rooms? that question was asked several times.

we are a pet family, and some part of me would actually love to see us able to take them along. not sure i'd really like having my pets in a hotel though... plus we typically fly, so that's not something i'm too keen on either.

any thoughts on this?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom