Spaceship Earth Change/Addition

PlutoInOrlando

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I would have thought someone found this and posted it already, but after almost an hour of searching and reading various SSE threads...I didn't see it - sooo, pardon me if it's a repeat.

I found this bit of info off ThemeParkInsider.com front page...

"Disney finally changing the story inside Epcot's Spaceship Earth

July 11, 2007

By J. Dana: Well, it looks as if Disney is officially updating Spaceship Earth. I was just looking through Breakdowns here in Los Angeles. Breakdowns are the job listings that are sent out by entertainment companies who are looking for actors or other talent for their movies, TV programs or theme parks. Anyway, today Disney listed the following Breakdown:

Wednesday, Jul. 11, 2007, 10:30 AM Pacific
SPACESHIP EARTH
NON-UNION
Theme park attraction for Walt Disney World Epcot.

Casting Director: Brian Nefsky
Interview Date: July 13
Start Date: o/a 8/31/2007
Pay Rate: $700 + 10% agency fee

[VOICE-OVER] This is VOICE-OVER AUDITION. 10 year old male to play voice of Newsboy for Civil War sequence.
There isn't currently a CIVIL WAR sequence in the attraction, so this should be interesting."

There you have it...
In the words of Mike Myers, or aka -Linda Richman from his SNL days on "Coffee Talk"...
Discuss...

jmvd20

This was mentioned in one of the 1200 SSE/wand threads that have been started in the last 2 weeks. It would take weeks for someone to go through all of the threads about SSE/wand.

They aren't changing the theme of SSE, they are just adding and updating the scenes. Only the descent is going to be all new according to information that is out right now.

jmvd20

:hammer: I did...but oh well - Been a long week!

Can remove the thread as someone may see fit...

No worry, heck there are 55 wand threads on the front 2 pages of this section. If they don't get removed there is no need to remove this. At this point anything other than SSE or the wand sounds good to me!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom