Space Mountain/Tomorrowland Transit Authority update...

Mansion Butler

I would give Disneyland or DLP the nod.
I would once again vastly prefer ours to Disneyland's if we got some good refurbs (and I still prefer it without), but I think I'd agree with you on Paris if I could see it.

Edit: Actually, now that I think of the little spot with the submarine lagoon and the fact that I haven't been there since the submarines were up again, I might take that back. It's close though. Once the Fantasyland overhaul is done, it will be by far my least favorite land in both parks.

Disney-Nautifan

In my opinion, the lime green added to the classic blues and greys of Tomorrowland is so ugly! :mad: I just hope that they are actually building a cool futuristic fountain outisde, and not a planter or benches.

what do you guys think?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I just hope that they are actually building a cool futuristic fountain outisde, and not a planter or benches.
Er.... it`s a planter. It has plants in it. And a tree. It may flood if the irrigation system gets blocked but aside from that it is a planter.

I`m with you on the green. I`m not sure about it yet. Maybe all the LED lighting will enhance it at night.

Ooops. My mistake. No LEDs.

EPCOT Explorer

[/SIZE][/FONT]
Tony Baxter was in said entorage. I just about vomited from excitement when I saw that.

:eek:
Ooooooooooooh.....Hope? That you? :lol:
I have nothing against the planter, but if that and the bathroom building (former skyway) building don't get anything added, it's going to look very plain and not futuristic (retro-futuristic, whatever)...although as I mentioned with the TTA change in audio, perhaps this is all just waiting for a major Tomorrowland makeover in a few years.
I certainly hope. They were thinking about it until FL took over. :lol:

From my uneducated eye, it looks like light projections are being put up on the bathrooms.
:eek: Pointed at what!??!:lookaroun
Er.... it`s a planter. It has plants in it. And a tree. It may flood if the irrigation system gets blocked but aside from that it is a planter.

I`m with you on the green. I`m not sure about it yet. Maybe all the LED lighting will enhance it at night.

LEDs...For what? Mountain? Or Tree, Martin!? :lol: We have conflicting reports.....:lookaroun

:)sohappy::lookaroun)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
LEDs...For what? Mountain? Or Tree, Martin!? We have conflicting reports....
The whole area - the plaza, the sign, the planters, the green stripes, the mountain....

Or maybe they are going retro with the lighting as well :(

Figment632

It might be a stretch and I'm only making this call from a lot of pictures from all the resorts but I think we, or HKDL, might have the prize for #1 TLand

We have:

working TTA
Newly refurbed Space
Buzz
CoP
Speedway
great scenery and details
SGE/MILF (better than nothing)
Astro Orbiter sitting high and mighty

If you take a look at some other TLands, you can see we are in a far better situation.

Where is this?

tirian

:ROFLOL: I nearly choked on my water reading this. Now that's a way to make it a fountain!

The good old shopping-mall light post is still up.

WDITrent

I would give Disneyland or DLP the nod.
No... just... no.
Where is this?
Right in front of you. :wave:

wdw_signs_tomorrowland-773048.jpg

wdw49.jpg

tomorrowland_from_plaza.jpg

dsc05242.jpg

astroorbit.jpg

2382761046_e192437c54_b.jpg

VT GAL

I just got off of the TTA, and the circles and shapes have been filled with plants in front of SM.

The lights and starfield were on inside, too.

Let me see if I can figure out how to post pics from my cell phone...

Shelley

EPCOT Explorer

I just got off of the TTA, and the circles and shapes have been filled with plants in front of SM.

The lights and starfield were on inside, too.

Let me see if I can figure out how to post pics from my cell phone...

Shelley

:sohappy::sohappy:

Love it when you give us live updates from the World, Shelley!

Can't wait to see the star field.

VT GAL

Thanks Evan!

If I put them on facebook, would you upload them for me? I am hopeless at figuring this out, since I don't have my laptop...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom