Space Mountain E-STOPS twice in a matter of an hour!

Atticus

Original Poster
Hey!

I just returned from WDW (August 10-15) and while there Space Mountain E-STOPPED (right term...i e....lights on trains all stop ride is closed..ec..) . The first time was on the 12th while riding Tommorowland Transit Authority. We entered the building and I noticed it was bright and then I saw it all lit up in its glory. Again yesterday when we arrived at Space Mountain the ride was closed. What I heard the one cast member tell the other was that a train on the "A" side "went through the brake because they had just greased it". I don't know which one this is, if people were in the train, etc.... Finally the ride re-opened and I was able to get on it once. After the rest of my family arrived, we went on it again and just as we were about to bored, teh announcement came on. Then all of a sudden the lights pop on again. They then make anotehr announcement saying the ride would be closed for teh rest of the night.

I don't really feel like writing a trip report anytime soon because our flight down from LaGuardia to Orlando was HORRIBLE and with the blackouts up here in NYC/NJ, it caused even more problems coming home today. Hopefully I'll have some time so that I can tell whatever else happened on this odd trip.

AndyP

Don't know what you mean because its never happened to me, but anyway thanks for the update and hope you had a good holiday :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom