Space Lounge

couchpotatooo

Original Poster
We have been trying everyday for months to find a reservation for the Space lounge, Has anybody tried the standby line and if sohow long they had to wait. Thanks

Club Cooloholic

We have been trying everyday for months to find a reservation for the Space lounge, Has anybody tried the standby line and if sohow long they had to wait. Thanks
When I went at around 4pm the place was half empty. Don't know kw why because it was a hard reservation, but worth a try, especially if you go at an odd time.

correcaminos

We struck out too a couple short trips even with dining finders. We had an 11:35 reservation and people had checked in previously for standby. They got there at 10:30 or so they said to get on a list. Many were let in at 11:30 when we were.

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
We struck out too a couple short trips even with dining finders. We had an 11:35 reservation and people had checked in previously for standby. They got there at 10:30 or so they said to get on a list. Many were let in at 11:30 when we were.

We were there last week. I got to the waiting line area just after 10:30am to try to get seating at the bar at opening. There were about 7 parties in the line already. Most were trying to secure reservations for later in the day. And all were successful in doing so. The CM who was there said that they tend to keep a 'decent number' of tables available for day of and that those tables will never show up online. There were two other parties there who were interested in sitting at the bar, but when they realized they could get a table they just went with that. So, I ended up being the first in line for bar seating. By 11am, there were three parties waiting for the bar seating which amounted to 10 guests, which is all the bar can accommodate. Also by 11am they were turning the majority of parties away who were trying to get a table for later in the day.

I definitely recommend the bar as it offers the most options with dining - you can get the Prix Fix menu OR the lounge menu. We did a combination of both and ended up with a great meal for the three of us - and sitting at the bar allows you to talk to the bartender and try some unique drinks that are not on the menu.

couchpotatooo

Original Poster
Yeah we just want to get a table. We're a family of five but I don't want to wait in a standby line all day. Would love to experience so hoping for the best.

Star Wars Fan

So I too was thinking a number of things that were supposed to be packed weren’t. Is Disney having a drop in crowds but to keep up the persona that they are packed they say sold out to reservations? Noticed this for rides as well.

DisneyfanMA

Is this place worth it with kids? I've narrowed down my first preference to either this space 220 or San Angel Inn (Mexican place with volcano and river inside). Just looking for fun themeing.

The San Angel is easy to get this one is much more of a challenge and much more expensive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom