News Space 220 Restaurant dining experience at Epcot's Future World

Muffinpants

Ok so if you have a reservation you can ask to be seated in the lounge? I like the option of eating lounge or pre fixe items better than being forced into the pre fixed

Cmdr_Crimson

Me after looking at the menu...

no-money-donald-duck.gif

Texas84

Dang, rookie mistake got me! I googled to see what time reservations open and the first result was from Disney indicating 7am, so set my alarm for 6:45. Now I see that’s apparently for phone only and online opened at 5:45 (or earlier). Nothing left Nov 3-8. D’oh!
Try for two, I'll go with you. I'm there 4-9. :)

jinx8402

I have to say this cocktail looks like a lot of fun.

They couldn't bother to do something with the presentation with pop rocks other than paper clipping a bag of candy to the cup? Would it have been difficult to put the candy into a shooter glass or something?

I don't even care that it is standard pop rocks, just looks a little lazy especially considering the price point of the restaurant.

Muffinpants

They couldn't bother to do something with the presentation with pop rocks other than paper clipping a bag of candy to the cup? Would it have been difficult to put the candy into a shooter glass or something?

I don't even care that it is standard pop rocks, just looks a little lazy especially considering the price point of the restaurant.
100% got payed to display the brand.

philly97flyer

I apologize if it’s already been posted here, but do we know how the lounge area is going to work once they start with reservations? Will you need a reservation for that space or will that be walk up?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom