News Space 220 Restaurant dining experience at Epcot's Future World

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

The_Jobu

If the most “recent” new restaurants are any precedent, they started with walk ups before opening reservations - which were for that day onwards I think. Thinking of Takumi Tei, Skippers Canteen for example.

Can you imagine the sea of vloggers clamoring around the entrance when walk ups start?

*shudder*

tumblr_ojyiog320f1vbcnq8o1_500.gifv

TikibirdLand

Maybe it’ll just open one random day. That would give regular guests a chance of being amongst the first ones in. 🤞🤞
What kind of buzz would that create? They will totally have a set of influencers in there during media preview. The plebs will have to fend for themselves.

Purduevian

If that.

I dunno, maybe 75 - 100 channels?
Alright, so on the higher end 100 channels. Lets say some of them are single, couples, and families that all are part of it. I think an average of 3 is probably high, but lets go with it. So 300 people in any Disney Park, even all trying to do the same ride/restaurant at the same time is hardly going to create a massive crowd or a sea of people.

The WORST ride at PPH according to this thread is Alien Swirling Saucers with an impressively low 587 people per hour. So if every WDW influencer decided the biggest news story at WDW was at noon at Alien and had to get in line right then... it would add an extra 31 minutes to the line.

I'll be honest I can't find a good source for tables/ seats at each restaurant. So I can't do the math on that one.

Sir_Cliff

Alright, so on the higher end 100 channels. Lets say some of them are single, couples, and families that all are part of it. I think an average of 3 is probably high, but lets go with it. So 300 people in any Disney Park, even all trying to do the same ride/restaurant at the same time is hardly going to create a massive crowd or a sea of people.

The WORST ride at PPH according to this thread is Alien Swirling Saucers with an impressively low 587 people per hour. So if every WDW influencer decided the biggest news story at WDW was at noon at Alien and had to get in line right then... it would add an extra 31 minutes to the line.

I'll be honest I can't find a good source for tables/ seats at each restaurant. So I can't do the math on that one.
But just imagine being the lone diner sitting in the middle of 100 people at different tables all around you giving commentary on every dish, all slightly out of synch in their progression through the meal but all using roughly similar phrases to give roughly similar opinions!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom