News Space 220 Restaurant dining experience at Epcot's Future World

ToTBellHop

Oh, you wanted space windows and not space Windows
Actually, I’d enjoy this while I wait for food
1623277712517.gif

ppete1975

Sure seems like another thing that the people in September “didn’t pay enough for...”

very sad what’s become of the “standards”
i think the plan is to make a big deal about epcot when rat opens... the store will be open, 220, the barge show, and rat... now if they could have had guardians and moana done by then they could have really boosted attendance.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
i think the plan is to make a big deal about epcot when rat opens... the store will be open, 220, the barge show, and rat... now if they could have had guardians and moana done by then they could have really boosted attendance.

if it’s done...you open it. “Soft” opening
Since when does a calendar date matter??

orky8

Since Chapek slow-rolled all the other things planned for the 50th, so a new d-ticket ride in a park not celebrating it's 50th became the big thing, unless you count cupcakes and sparkly lights?

ppete1975

Money?
I am assuming they expect capacity to be much higher by then harmonious ready, fireworks back, and hopefully some of the spine opened up. Im not sure they really care about attendance at epcot right now, and consider it a construction zone that will always bring in people that love epcot and the festivals.

But they are hoping when they open rat that will be a fresh start for Epcot so they will open other things at the same time to help it get the numbers they want. But thats just been my opinion since they pushed back rat... its all capacity, and money.

Instead of opening one thing, then another, then another.. open them all together and make a huge publicity run.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom