News Space 220 Restaurant dining experience at Epcot's Future World

Slov72

The only man-rated capsule they had blew up so I would say Mars in 2022 is out of the question. It is much harder it is to send humans into space then a supply capsule and getting humans to Mars and back will be a extraordinary feat.

The quote is for the first CARGO mission to mars in 2022. I believe the goal is to send ahead a ton of supplies that are there when the astronauts finally get there, which will allow for a better habitat to be built and sustained.

Brian Swan

Someone on a different forum just posted that a "Senior Imagineer" indicated that July was the target. I know nothing about this poster and have no idea of his credibility, but I was wondering if anyone here has heard anything similar...

ToTBellHop

Someone on a different forum just posted that a "Senior Imagineer" indicated that July was the target. I know nothing about this poster and have no idea of his credibility, but I was wondering if anyone here has heard anything similar...
LOL.

No. Probably a senior bus driver named Wilbur.

Disney Dad 3000

Will I be able to eat here in September?

I don't think there's been any indication it would be open that early unless you are sneaking in with your bag lunch and BsckDoorDisney. Would imagine they'll want to space the pub out for all the new stuff this fall (SWGE, skyliner, ROTR and this). I wouldn't mind Sept since we'll be back in october. Food and wine runs through Nov so maybe they'll feature its,opening during.

BEARSHOUSE4

While this seems like a great idea, I imagine it will immediately become the most difficult reservation to get. How many seats are we talking? And a bar? They’re gonna be kicking people out of there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom