News Space 220 Restaurant dining experience at Epcot's Future World

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Early preview of Space Restaurant dining...

tablet-in-2001-space-oddysey-1024x554.jpg
This is WDW. You're more likely to get...
48C0B19600000578-5333603-Although_they_were_once_marketed_to_Aussie_children_as_energy_fo-a-3_1517442284317.jpg

as an entree, and

astronaut-ice-cream-shelf-life-2.jpg

for dessert

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
So I'm assuming a late 2019 opening for this?
Probably. Was meant to be around 15 months away but seems to have slipped slightly.
It's not gutted, but was never finished.
This. Concrete floors. Mezzanine balcony with no handrails. Steel open staircase. Unfinished walls. And an oddly complete elevator. It’s a bit dirty and dusty but a fascinating snapshot from 2003.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Probably. Was meant to be around 15 months away but seems to have slipped slightly.

This. Concrete floors. Mezzanine balcony with no handrails. Steel open staircase. Unfinished walls. And an oddly complete elevator. It’s a bit dirty and dusty but a fascinating snapshot from 2003.
Would this likely be included as part of the Restaurant, perhaps the entrance?

ToTBellHop

What you describe sounds show-ready for a NASA restaurant. “Step far into the future to experience the 2020 American space program!”

ADRs open tomorrow at 7 am?

Indy_UK

No matter how many pictures I see, the land looks tiny for this restaurant. Always good when you find a spare unused building that you can use too lol

Walt d

This was the best surprise of the D23 panel. I'm excited to eat in space! So, no IP for this one?

It's sort of a budget-conscious way to get that "I'm living in space" feel for an hour or so. Will cost a lot less than the Star Wars resort.
Watch it when they go weightles you can toss your cookies In there..

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Watch it when they go weightles you can toss your cookies In there..
That'll probably be on the dessert menu... "Tossed Cookies -- a delicious assortment of pre-chewed and moistened baked goodies, complete with your choice of a small energy drink or water. Only $12.95 per person (emesis bag required; sold separately)"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom