News Space 220 Restaurant dining experience at Epcot's Future World

Jahona

Don't forget the towels.

tumblr_ltjletsceR1qg6gwlo1_500.jpg

DisneyDreamerxyz

Does anyone know if this restaurant will have it's own outside entrance or would you walk into the current Mission Space building and turn right? Because looking at this area yesterday there is currently a huge divide inbetween Mission Space and Test Track full of trees that would have to be removed to get next to the MS building.

Maybe they just haven't done that yet but it will be highly visible when/if they start demo on that area. They would probably put up construction walls.

lazyboy97o

Does anyone know if this restaurant will have it's own outside entrance or would you walk into the current Mission Space building and turn right? Because looking at this area yesterday there is currently a huge divide inbetween Mission Space and Test Track full of trees that would have to be removed to get next to the MS building.

Maybe they just haven't done that yet but it will be highly visible when/if they start demo on that area. They would probably put up construction walls.
The entrance already exists. It is the never used sponsor showroom that has direct access to the park.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member

The entrance already exists. It is the never used sponsor showroom that has direct access to the park.
This. At the moment the hardly used MS overflow queue goes past the future entrance doorway and lobby building.

B29C726E-5DA6-498F-9F1C-C01582D9C5EA.png

Last edited:

Unbanshee

so I might just happen to work at Epcot and I also might just happen to walk next to Mission Space backstage everyday and I can tell ya'll that there has been some major movement in the construction just the last few days. it's happening !

I saw that blog mickey posted photos of the land clearing going on. Is that what you mean?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom