News Space 220 Restaurant dining experience at Epcot's Future World

DisneyDreamerxyz

I just looked at a map and there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of land between Test Track and Mission Space, but there is some. Excited to see construction start !! That whole corner of Epcot is gonna get quite the facelift with all that they are doing.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I just looked at a map and there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of land between Test Track and Mission Space, but there is some. Excited to see construction start !! That whole corner of Epcot is gonna get quite the facelift with all that they are doing.

There is a lot of space to work with...

1525888476450.png

nickys

Premium Member

Somewhere, probably buried in the general Epcot thread, is a map annotated by @marni1971 showing exactly how it fits in.

ETA - and @danlb_2000 already posted it!

I'll be happier when permits start getting filed. Guess I'm wary after the MK Theatre fiasco!

DisneyDreamerxyz

There is a lot of space to work with...

View attachment 282949

Thanks! I guess it looks small looking at a map to me then I'm sure it is on the ground.

I think it's a good sign that Disney is releasing more info on it so many months after D23, the MK Theatre project was never mentioned again after that so to me it feels like this project will get going soon. With all the high-tech stuff they are doing it will take a lot of time to put together.

cosmicgirl

Somewhere, probably buried in the general Epcot thread, is a map annotated by @marni1971 showing exactly how it fits in.

ETA - and @danlb_2000 already posted it!

I'll be happier when permits start getting filed. Guess I'm wary after the MK Theatre fiasco!
There, I dug it up :).
Have one of my patented, accurate but also at the same time deliberately vague iPad sketches:

View attachment 216025

Copyright me.

And before anyone asks (quote from Sep 5, 2017):
It should be open in just under two years. It's not a difficult project and will partly reuse the unused second corporate lounge.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom