News Space 220 Restaurant dining experience at Epcot's Future World

mitchk

When the restaurant first opened, people were buying $12 mocktails to resell cards on ebay at a big profit. I think that has gone by the wayside, but there are rare cards mixed in and it seems to be a hit with the kids

These cards?

Attachments

• 0CD65EEC-BD75-4B2C-92F7-0BC141375201.png
    0CD65EEC-BD75-4B2C-92F7-0BC141375201.png
    326 KB · Views: 101

MagicHappens1971

That restaurant was a terrible experience for all of us that ate there that day...Not sure why they are bothering with cards...They have a lot of other more pressing issues to worry about.
They’ll be able to sell this restaurant on the “space” gimmick for at least another year or two before they decide to make drastic changes to the menu

CampbellzSoup

The food should have a fun presentation

Why not have Mickey walk around in an astronaut costume? Or an astronaut walking around to sell the space feeling?

I think the theme is fun but all the accoutrements that make things fun are seriously lacking…like having blue pasta or fun shaped food could really push this over the edge.

ToTBellHop

The food should have a fun presentation

Why not have Mickey walk around in an astronaut costume? Or an astronaut walking around to sell the space feeling?

I think the theme is fun but all the accoutrements that make things fun are seriously lacking…like having blue pasta or fun shaped food could really push this over the edge.
If you want wacky, they want $6000 for two nights during which you may or may not have a hand lightsabered off.

ToTBellHop

I don't understand how such an advanced concept, such as dining in space, still involves the abuse of animals for food.
There’s no way they will build a colony on the moon next decade without access to meat. No one would go. I’m pretty sure Artemis VII is the mission that will bring cows to the moon colony to create a meat farm so people can actually live there. It’s already made of cheese so we are halfway to a cheeseburger as it is.

Phicinfan

There’s no way they will build a colony on the moon next decade without access to meat. No one would go. I’m pretty sure Artemis VII is the mission that will bring cows to the moon colony to create a meat farm so people can actually live there. It’s already made of cheese so we are halfway to a cheeseburger as it is.
Moon cow patties?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom